Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

disposablewords posted:

So we just need to lean into the Lawful, and have a little Evil as a treat.

LITTLE A

the fact i care about people getting that dumb meme wrong means i'm objectively an idiot but i swear to god i'm gonna start probing for it, what's the point in petty unaccountable power if i can't abuse it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

disposablewords posted:

I mean, fair enough, I'm always up for a comedy probe because it's better than one because I said something lovely. Though it's cycled around enough that I've never even seen the original until looking it up just now. Only heard it as a dumb thing people say.

all good, i used my petty unaccountable power to fix the title typo instead

vv 'pathfider', no 'n'

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

I love tartuccios replacement picture!

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Call him Scratchfever after the magnificent YOU AWAKEN IN RAZOR HILL

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

In terms of mods, toybox gives you a lot of options and one of those makes travel quicker, which I could not have done without because you do a huuuge amount of it.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Randalor posted:

From what little I've played into Kingmaker, I would say the worst parts are just the "gently caress you" encounters in the overworld and smaller maps. You see an area that sounds like a decent location to set up a camp? gently caress you, level 13 dryad. Go down the wrong entrance into some caves? Surprise, skeletons with DR! Free camp surrounded by bodies? Level 10+ will of the wisp (though the bodies should have e been a clue to that one). Just stuff straight out of an aggressive DM's game.

What got me is the skrrrrr of your party walking along the road and having to stop every 9 inches to rest.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

There's a fishook in that she's completely unsuitable to use her signature great shield until she's level... Five? Maybe? Iirc anyway, I still liked her in my playthrough.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Yes please. We can read something that grey hunter posts and mentally go 'I'm sure achtungnight knows all about this' instead

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

achtungnight posted:

Me as well. At least he generally gets most of his kobolds with the first fireball and prioritizing boss over minions is a good way to deter further attacks.

Apologies on spoilers. If my post was not quoted I would alter it. I will more carefully watch myself in future posts.

to put some weight on this, please stop talking about things that will happen later in the game. Like, just don't. It's cool you're excited, but it's not your lp.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Gnome's Gulch

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Veloxyll posted:

Jerk City

I'm good with that it's p funny I like the galts gulch reference but it needs a funnier joke really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

achtungnight posted:

+1 for above.

For the council-

Regent Valerie.

Counselor Shandra.

General Regongar.

Hope we can find a Treasurer soon. It seems important.

High Priest Harrim.

I could explain my votes, but I won’t.

Decisions-

Plunder the Elk Temple. We can’t rechristen it for our religion, so better to earn the rewards of plunder.

Build the Erastil Shrine. It doesn’t cost much, might as well keep an eye on and pander to those weird lodge people wearing antlers. I heard a rumor they might be up to something.

Delay our Curse Research for now. I’m not going to explain this one.

Expand our Sphere of Influence and put down that Mysterious Cult. What kind of Lord High Inquisitor would we be if we didn’t do these things?

BTW, I make all these decisions having turned off the part of my brain that holds my memory of past playthroughs and going by opinion and logic. Hope you can believe that. Some of the jokes I thought up here were imho too good to delete.

all this for me too