Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Poppers posted:

Somebody in college told me one time that everyone starts smoking hella cigarettes right before a revolution because they’re all extremely stressed out and trying to come up with a game plan. Naturally I believed him and will never fact check this ever. Recently I’ve been craving nicotine like crazy, never been a smoker and managed to avoid buying a vape with nicotine gum but nicotine gum isn’t very affordable. Sign of things to come…? Any goons out there coping with turbo hellworld with a nice little ciggie?

I've been thinking about it too, I did buy some store brand nicotine lozenges a couple months ago.

Zodium posted:

yeah it's true, european smokes taste like dust
I used to like Gauloises and would buy them in quantity. I had Dunhills a few times and they were decent. Pall Mall's OK and was affordable. Prince was pretty mediocre. the only remarkably bad one that comes to mind is West.

waste of money in retrospect but good times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

American spirits are rolled too tight and take too long, and only the perique is any good