Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Agreed. Win is a win but this game lowered my confidence in seattle doing anything. My fear is that they end up in the doldrums of “average” teams around 9 wins.

This was my takeaway while watching the game yesterday. They just look like a regular NFL team which for better or worse isn't something they've been for well over a decade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

feller posted:

Can't wait until the seahawks fire pete and hire their very own tomsula

I'm into it; you just know he has a recipe in his back pocket for a hobo stew that incorporates geoduck, venison backstrap, and leftover pad thai.

full of tips and tricks for gaming the ferry system and sounder express

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
pete is a very good coach with some very bad actual playcalling instincts

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
cheap and the Cardinals go hand in hand

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
the seahawks clearly have zero confidence in Lock; I kinda feel bad for the guy here

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
i hate any timeline where the Cowboys are actually good

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
also, playoffs in December, what a world

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

DariusLikewise posted:

Ugh go chiefs I guess

yeah nah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
How quickly we forget that Howell and the Commanders kept the Hawks on their toes most of the Nov 12th game, and Meyers had to pull a 65-yarder out of his hat to get the win.

I recall being pretty impressed with Howell there and pulling up the stat line he had comparable numbers to Geno's.

I don't hate this.