Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

he looks ecstatic for his new job with the cardinals!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

Spoeank posted:

Crazy that Bosa only got 5 years after Stewart Rhodes got 17 and Enrique Tarrio got 22

:)

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

if the cards can get a win against the cowboys, so can the hawks

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

i love being a fan of a team that won today :)

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

my home football team, the seattle football seahawks, won a close game and made a bunch of passes, so it was a good game if you ask me

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

there were fun runs, too, but more importantly it was a fun to watch game, and if you had fun, you won :)

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

i love my team that won a football game on xmas weekend

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVGNL6GRCFg

i miss him already

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

Waltzing Along posted:

I'm still pissed he blew the NFCCG last year by not calling a time out on that first Eagles drive in a situation where you have to call time out and check the review to see if you throw a challenge. Just a total bozo move on his part.

to be fair that might be the least important reason for losing that game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

Rad Valtar posted:

Seeing the idiot talking heads saying Shanahan should move on in my YouTube recommendations is hilarious. Oh no you lost twice to a generational loving QB.

They’re right, hurry, do it before it’s too late!