Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

MakaVillian posted:

Praise be to the Patron Saint of The Run

:perfect:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

Gonz posted:

Big deal. A small price to pay for potential entertainment.

I’d occasionally play Jump In The Line by Harry Belafonte really loud just to mess with them.

“If you don’t make me levitate to this song, then you ain’t poo poo!”

Antagonistic nothing, this is attempting to deliberately cause a musical number. Poltergeists making the entire silverware drawer dance in time to Jump in the Line, an apron and kitchen gloves hovers up to dance with you, the works. Some rear end in a top hat's playing steeldrums on your pots and pans.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

Out of curiosity, can you submit an entire collective unit for the Hall? Like the Purple People Eaters together? Because while some of its individual parts may not qualify, the Legion of Boom ABSOLUTELY would count as a whole in my book.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

Papercut posted:

Bosa especially just having a monster game

THE PHARAOH'S CURSE

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

Mustached Demon posted:

I know Watson didn't play vs the niners but uh don't beat the niners. Bad things happen to your qb.

Niners had nothing to do with that for us. We defied the Football Gods and won a game by more than one score.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

Pete Carroll will neither retire, nor die, until he can achieve his ultimate goal.

The purest scorigami.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

13. And as it was said to Pete Carroll, the most elder of coaches, so he said to his faithful - "Heed my example! For I have forsaken the Run, and thrown it on the one yard line, and for this I was punished. I shall not make this mistake again, against this band of brothers, and you shall follow me!"
14. So the Seahawks followed him, and trusted in the Run, and marched through the lines of he whose name is not spoken in Detroit. And the LORD was with them, and sent the Angel of Clownball to visit the Eagles, for the NFC East is its homeland, and they threw many interceptions, and the faithful were rewarded with victory, and that most sweet sound, angry Philadelphians on sports radio.
15. And all this came unto them for their faith in the Run, sacred shall it ever be.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

I just like writing overwrought faux-scripture about the sacred Run, really.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

For a moment there, the Rams looked REALLY good. They gotta remember to keep the foot on the gas though.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

At least it means you will remain true to the Run. A new coach might be too taken by the modern trends and not understand the sacred truth.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

Carroll's most important stat survived.

Pete Carroll formed more scorigami games than any other coach in NFL history... and won every single one of them.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

Y'know what this game taught us?

They should have fuckin' :schotty: more.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

Strong Sauce posted:

one of the channels that does lots of 49ers content but not exclusively posted 40+ videos or something yesterday and i had to block his channel because like no thanks don't want to watch that at the moment.

edit: although i saw a tiktok where someone who was rooting for taylor swift/chiefs started crying over brock purdy's story (last pick to being in the superbowl) and was like, "how can you root against that"

The Swiftie Chiefs fans have been a breath of fresh air in that sense -- they're not so absolutely soaked in rivalries and team loyalty as most fans so they have all these great reactions to the individual players and their stories.

Really I'd love them unequivocally if it weren't for the lurking knowledge that the NFL's higher-ups were BEGGING for the Chiefs to pull out of it all season for reasons of pure, unadulterated, naked greed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

*empty press conference room, suddenly, music starts as from nowhere*

MY NAME
IS
Tomsula, tha mic rula
Tha old schoola
You need a D? I'll bring it to ya