Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I think the announcers said oh he looked good in TC. Like yeah no poo poo, barely any pressure. Dude just looked bad. Like Jose Cortez bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Trey looked a tad better that time. Granted he was Q3. :v:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Wow the cowboys. Huh didnt see that coming. Also a 4th for him i honestly an surprised we got that high.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
49ers secondary is getting torched.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
That was an putird peformance by the defense. I asked in the GDT, did Rams ever went to third down on that drive at all?

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Glad the defense woke up in the 2nd half but those last few penalties were ugly

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I was at work cuz over time, but HOLY poo poo i wish I didn't cuz what a crazy sunday of football.

Congrats Cards. You did the NFC West proud.

edit: Yeah Mostert having a monster rear end day with Phins. I'm happy for him.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Gonz posted:

Cowboys/Yankees/Lakers/Duke Basketball

Cast them into the heart of a neutron star.

Amen to that.

And yeah I haaaaaaate LA. Nothing brings me more satisfaction when a north cali team beats that fairweather rear end fanbase and their team.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Nervous posted:

Quit being a well run organization :mad:

No. :colbert:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I think this is the happiest i ever been. 49ers stomped the cowboys so hard they put 2nd stringers in for the remaining 4th quarter

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
49ers offensive line could not do poo poo against this Browns D line and Kyle was just making stupid loving cute calls.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
And this is why you never ever loving try to win by an FG. EVER

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Strong Sauce posted:

yeah they showed the replay just seems like he didn't get it to hook

yeah just bad calls all around. gonna have to say shanahan really shanahaned there by giving the browns plenty of time to get that last field goal though. 3 straight passes to eat up zero clock.

He was the OC when Altlanta was up 28-3 right? Cuz if so felt very goddamn similar why he was starting to act stupid.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
oh my god I was wondering why I remembered his name but forgot who he was.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Go ahead and allow everyone to get their hits in, cuz they feel sooo vindicated.

And exactly Brock still manage to get to the winning field.

edit: mostly twitter they are having a field day. Interesting how alot of them are Eagle fans.

Less the divisonal rivals. :v:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Spoeank posted:

That's entirely fair but on the other hand

SORRY

rear end

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Trent and Deebo are out so… yeaaah

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I feel i" m not being dramatic when I say cut this kicker and get back Robbie Gould.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
49ers are pretty much shook. Defense is getting burned by Kirk loving cousins.

loving christ.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Papercut posted:

Why the gently caress is Wilks calling an all out blitz with 10 seconds left in the half 70 yards from the end zone

Wilks better fix this loving defense or his rear end is flying home solo.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Thank god we have CMC

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

gently caress you. lol goddamn it. You did it on purpose.

Brock played like a loving pumpkin. Just loving rear end.

Wilks loving sucks. Can't even get a fuckin sack on Kirk Cousins at all. Joke rear end loving DC.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Browns broke this team I swear lol . How do you not sack Kirk at all. Not even once. I just like how luck goes the 49ers way once and they loving blow it twice. Twice. Maybe stop being so pass happy Shanny. You loving moron.

I need some weed lol.

Like he kept CMC all day, rotate him out goddamn dude.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Woke up and still salty as poo poo. Wilks has to go. Twice he had this defense get burned and he only gets lucky when 49ers get turnovers otherwise the other team scores. Whether its an fg or TD.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I will never give Grant Cohn anything. Dudes a loving hack who has never liked Kyle ever.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
oh… oh… time to whip out the vodka

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I wouldn’t be a good host if i didnt. Also if i recall most qbs who go into concussion protocol do not tend to play that week

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I hate the hawks but ya know what :golfclap:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
yeah Purdy is just awful and i hate it cuz his haters get to ride the coattails a bit more longer.

edit: And they score right when i post this. Need to look into those ints tho

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
worst week ever. Hawks in goddamn first place. I hate everything. And 49ers defense are frauds.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Im gonna get beer and pizza to feel better.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Like he has to go. Time and time again 49ers been giving uo big rear end yards and long rear end qb runs

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Benne posted:

I appreciate Niners fans having full LostSeason.txt meltdowns to give this thread some life

if it wasnt us lets face it would be yall

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I think like burrow barely had any incompletions that game. If you cant pressure a qb or cover well enough they will burn you every time. Wilks needs to stop these soft rear end coverage, praying the defense line gets to the QB first.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Kinda feels alot of teams are not establishing the run anymore.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

shirts and skins posted:

gosh, niners fans really are in full lostseason.txt

I'm gonna enjoy this before they wipe the floor with us twice in three weeks

DK gonna have a field day cuz our corners are poo poo

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

seiferguy posted:

Shanahan seems to have an issue when star players are hurt (either they're out or on the field & dealing with something nagging), he cannot adjust to work without it. Like Purdy is clearly not 100%, and without Deebo he's just all over the place.

When everyone is good, he's on fire, but it is the NFL and you gotta adjust better for injuries.

Very much this. Like the other recievers cannot get seperation and yet he keeps trying to pass. Ayuk/Kittle are the only ones who are consistent and that is not enough.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Ravens are just nasty.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
NGL a rematch leading to redemption would be something i would dream of.

That being said Ravens are very very very SCARY. Like when they aren't inconsistent and everything clicks.. I feel sorry for the other team facing them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Too bad the dolphins doesn't use him very much. Looking at his stats he doesn't ever go past like 15 attempts very much.

RUN THE drat BALL DOLPHINS

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Nov 6, 2023