Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

JPrime posted:

maybe we'll actually go to a game this year tickets should be p cheap while kyler is still out

Give me a break every fucker from ohio is going to spend three hundred bucks a seat to watch the browns squeak out a 24-21 win over the cardinals. I know how this works

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Remember the last time the cardinals cut their long snapper

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

This is going to be a long rear end year for the cardinals

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Is everybody but the fuckin rams going to lose today

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Cards look competitive but bad

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Cardinals are dogshit. Really wish they kept dobbs just to spite the vikings

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

if the cards pick a qb then this would be the worst rebuild year roster in recent memory. murray looks ok and dobbs was a squandered surprise but they're still 2-9 right now for a good reason. the josh rosen roster was stacked compared to what we got now

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

whenever the cards stink i remember how much fun i had watching kevin kolb just sling it around and go 8-8. we need to go back.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i didn't think trey mcbride was going to be legit but he is.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

cardinals looked like what i expected. 49ers are scoring 30 points a game and our defense is below average. the big thing was the cards scoring 29 and not a lot of them in garbage time and our receivers are hurt or bad or cut and signed with the titans. trey mcbride is a hoss.

i dont know what the cards are going to do, probably the wrong move, but i feel like if you trade murray to move up you are setting the team back the same amount of years it will take to rebuild this team anyways. and obviously whatever new qb could just suck too.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

drat 49ers fans are cowards for rooting for the seahawks. I was going to root for the seahawks to lose but now i'm rooting for the eagles to win

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Its very funny that murray went from looking like dogshit throwing to wide receivers running mesh routes last year to really good throwing to tight ends running 10-20 yard routes this year

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Ornery and Hornery posted:

This Arizona Philadelphia game is fun.

So where is this thread on Gannon, we think he’s good? Obviously we have a limited sample and he doesn’t have a lot of players to work with.

giving him limited credit for the offense looking ok and limited blame for the defense being bad with no talent. jury's out imo.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Cardinals look scrappy but their roster is still rear end. I think this year was a success but they're still a year away from being any good

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Your MLB getting the most tackles in the league sounds like another way of saying that your defense gave up a lot of 5ish yard runs and intermediate passes over the middle.

This is a lot better than when your safety leads the team in tackles

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Mustached Demon posted:

I live where all the retired chuds and cops from California move to. Our house value has doubled since we bought it in 17'. Lots of SF fans here.

i live in Arizona too friend.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Lol

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

They should try and get tom brady again

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Schwack posted:

Yeah, same. Like, I'm glad the 49ers lost and now I can post bang bang niner gang and its funny but once the game ended and the Chiefs actually went back to back I felt no joy.

Truly revenge is a fools errand.

whoever wins... we lose... whoever loses... we win

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

I feel like trading for a backup qb is a sign you've missed the point as a gm. kyler murray goes down, great we have desmond ridder instead of clayton tune. if you catch me saying that call the fbi and have them explode the chip implanted in my brain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Leperflesh posted:

unless you think you've spotted the next brock purdy, a superbowl quality quarterback

or some guy named tyrod, perennial nfl backup

or that one guy who won a superbowl, what was his name, big dick nick

brock purdy, famously guy that has been traded for