Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

seiferguy posted:

Michael Bennett is an excellent sideline reporter

I miss the real rob report.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I keep mispronouncing his last name as ripe-peen

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

seiferguy posted:

Marshawn left the team on much better terms than Russ did, and also pulled an Ichiro and came back in the twilight of his career when we were depleted of RB depth. These are not the same comparisons lol

If only I could wear both an Ichiro and Marshawn jersey at the same time...

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I cannot deny he was a winning coach and built a very good team early on, but his handling of Wilson, making him separate and above criticism from the rest of the team, probably put a halt to Seattle having a real legacy or dynasty.

I doubt there was ever going to be an optimal time to drop him. He chose It happened today, we just gotta hope for the best.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
It was a tough call which schadenfreude I would enjoy more, but in the end I'm glad it was the Niners that lost.