Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

big peeno smith let’s go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Yeah I’ve never really had the feeling of “this is it, we’re genuine contenders!” since 49 but rushing to dump a pretty consistent staff just because they haven’t been even better feels silly when you look at how terrible teams can be. PCJS can be frustrating, but man we could have it so much worse.

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

love seeing jamal adams for 3 plays

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I like and root for my seattle football seahawks period no matter what

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Benne posted:

Sounds to me like the Niners need to establish something

boundaries??

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I feel like I was pretty high on the hawks but lol I don’t think I ever deluded myself into thinking it was a possible super bowl run unironically

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

getting caught turning a chick out with his brother really seems to have opened the crazy floodgates

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I look forward to wearing my wilson jersey again in 10 years unless some weird sex stuff comes out

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

how do you even begin to address the ref issue at this point? no one is happy with it and I don’t think the NFL cares because they know people want their slop either way.

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

wilson was very good in his prime but there is simply no reality where the smarter move was to keep him. he’s 35 and he’s not showing signs of having some baffling brady-like longevity. if you keep him, most of the coaching staff has to go and you’re probably in full blown rebuild mode and looking at a few years of having a pretty lovely record while everyone settles in while he’s getting even worse and then probably demands a trade a year or two in anyways because he thinks he’s still the greatest and can put up all the numbers if someone would just listen to him

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

its all nice on rice posted:

This guy really hates the winningest coach in seahawks history.
Show us where Pete beat your college team.

pete decimated my college football team with mark sanchez in what was the god awful year of wsu football (and my life) of 2008 and I still can’t hate him

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

holy cow

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

surface tablet jesus just doesn’t sound the same

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

michiganders

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

my dad recently had his shoulder replaced twice within about 6 months and he’s a real active yeller and arm raiser during UW games so I hope he didn’t ruin his poo poo again :dogstare:

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

oh no, he does this in anger

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

yeah I’m mostly pissed off because this is now going to consume 30 minutes of our near pointless twice a week hour long meetings when we could just wrap it up instead

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Not too wild about this. I know it was going to happen sooner or later but I just have this feeling that whoever comes next will surely lead us into an extremely dark era of hawks football.

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

please take dan quinn out of HC consideration jody thanks

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

please be nice to my alma mater they often punch above their weight and are pretty good at football

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

who are the psychos eating red delicious apples anyways? I really don’t think I’ve ever met a single person who likes them

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Nit Wit Dog poo poo posted:

I like red delicious apples. :smith:

well, I guess I’m glad they’re not all just ending up food waste

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

man watching that made me so nostalgic, those were some magical years. that stretch of games at the end of 2012 where they put up like 150+ points was when I knew it was absolutely a special team and I’ll forever remember drinking worth a friend and both of us just saying “no way this is our team? we’re this good?” when they were playing the 9ers

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

That was way closer than I thought it was going to be

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Lifespan posted:

The Seahawks are out :eightbux:
They are not in the NFCW :eightbux:
They did a solid for the Seahawks recently :eightbux:
They are not the Cowboys, Patriots, or Packers :eightbux:
They are fun to watch :eightbux:
The official bandwagon winner! Bills were my old bandwagon, but now I am all Lions. Lions beat the Ravens in the Super Bowl plz!

I am on the lions train for next game, sorry 9ers friends. They have always been my third team after the vikings.

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

the run has been established

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

DariusLikewise posted:

Ugh go chiefs I guess

nah, seen enough chiefs super bowls lately

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

they’re all from kent, enumclaw and snohomish and think they’re rural americans. I hate it here sometimes.

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Mustached Demon posted:

Know who was a true follower of the NFC West? Mike Iupati. Shame his knees did not age well.

go vandals

I was extremely drunk and stole a cigarette from him at a party at UofI when I was like 18. Sorry, Mike.

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Pete also had the “hey USC you’re going to be made an example of for doing the thing everyone very obviously does!” scandal

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I am rooting for you 9ers friends, inshallah the run will be established

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

lmao

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I don’t have the most strategic football mind but even I was thinking “are you serious?” on the call that Shanahan overruled with a timeout, seems like y’all can probably do better

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Leperflesh posted:

drunk drivers kill people and I hope he gets the book thrown at him tbh
regardless of how likeable and cool he is

even if he's got some kind of addiction issue and can't stop drinking, he can still get an uber

yeah I don’t really have any sympathy here aside from “he should get some help” when you have that sort of money there’s no excuse to not just get an uber

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

NicelyNice posted:

Yeah, there is no other scenario as good as what happened. The likelihood of the Seahawks winning a Super Bowl or a deep playoff was almost nothing. Russ making that ridiculous "Broncos Country" video, destroying their franchise, Geno doing something cool for a bit, and now getting around to a real reset was just about as much as I could have hoped for as a fan

That’s not even mentioning dragging in a coach who he thought would get him more rings because of Drew Brees comparisons that don’t go very much beyond “both short!”

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I would like to watch baseball but I refuse to pay for dumb regional channels to watch it

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I like when jon bois tells beautiful stories with baseball numbers

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I am not even watching I love my trade down team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

holefoods posted:

I am not even watching I love my trade down team