Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
My bold prediction is that the Seattle Seahawks will be as good or even a bit better than they were last year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
That was a fun game to watch

Drew Lock was Ok!

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I’ve been pleasantly surprised by the preseason games. I haven’t been yelling “gently caress, wrap him up!” at the TV watching some RB breaking tackles on the way to a long first down like I was doing repeatedly last season

And Drew Lock has looked fine?

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Seahawks were pathetic all around. No excuse for that shir

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Seahawks at Giants next Monday night

Clownball potential

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

seiferguy posted:

I've never been so happy for an early week bye before.

:same:

Great timing

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
My hated list is Yankees, Astros, Cowboys, Broncos, Patriots and Steelers

Why yes, I’m a fan of Seattle teams

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Seahawks could have won that game

Geno just had a bad day. Looked slow and confused a lot

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Seahawks were never going to contend this year but I thought they’d put up a fight today. But nope

Absolutely embarrassing. Like they didn’t even care. Coaching, offense, defense, the whole team

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I just sold my house and gave a poo poo ton of stuff to Goodwill. I fear a grandmother out there is going to see my Russell Wilson Seahawks jersey in the Goodwill store and think “Oh little Jimmy likes the Seahawks I’ll get him this for Christmas!”

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Happy that Lock got huge win and isn’t just stuck holding a clipboard Surface tablet

Thanks Denver!

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

holefoods posted:

surface tablet jesus just doesn’t sound the same

Lock doesn’t have a glorious mane like Whiitehurst

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Papercut posted:

The authentic mariners experience

Last game I went to I was an authentic Mariners experience because prime Felix was pitching against the Yankees and lost because the offense only managed 1 run

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
lol this is last season all over again and I’ll have it

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Lifespan posted:

Seahawks cut Frank Clark today and put Adams and Eskridge on IR. Eskridge is definitely done, another failed draft pick. Adams is going to be a lot of dead cap, but they need to give him the boot too.

I had no idea Clark was back on the Seahawks lol

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Edna Mode posted:

Thank you Seahawks for sending any winning energy you had to the Huskies, you knew what was really important this weekend.

gently caress UW

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
My hometown’s nickname was “Apple Capital of the World” so I grew up with apple butter PLUS apple bread

The high school football stadium was the Apple Bowl

The high school newspaper was The Apple Leaf

But all the orchards grew were shitass Red Delicious and Golden Delicious which went mealy and poo poo if you looked at them wrong

Give me a nice Gala or Fuji any day

Sorry my team is sitting at home without a coach

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

holefoods posted:

who are the psychos eating red delicious apples anyways? I really don’t think I’ve ever met a single person who likes them

They were the thing back in the day because they were big shiny red apples like people thought apples should look like. But were poo poo for eating out of hand

Dried apples and apple chips own bones too

APPLES BITCH!

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Allegedly, ALLEGEDLY, red delicious are good for pies. I will not test that theory myself.

Granny Smiths are good for pies

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Fuuuuuuck

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Will the Seahawks trade down or pick a guy at a position that’s not urgent?

Maybe both!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Hey an O line pick! Maybe this will help