Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

DeimosRising posted:

I liked lance so I’m sad the went to the cowboys and i have to hate him now. Buts it’s true: he’s a jerk and a bust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Papercut posted:

Getting ready for a godfather offer for Gould

:pray:

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Can't wait until the seahawks fire pete and hire their very own tomsula

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Also, he just did this https://twitter.com/KNBR/status/1706360777903575471?t=27Q1u5HxIHFwJUKd91qeLg&s=19

Which is very cool and I'm happy for him

feller
Jul 5, 2006

It's been a while since I enjoyed a regular season game as much as that one.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

I don't want to see another draw play again this seaosn

feller
Jul 5, 2006

yowza

feller
Jul 5, 2006

seiferguy posted:

mhm and what happened in that game? :)

the 4th stringer also got hurt and there's no such thing as a 5th stringer that can throw the ball

feller
Jul 5, 2006

He should have gone wildcat though that was a mistake

feller
Jul 5, 2006

MakaVillian posted:

:hai:

Jeff Garcia was the QB for my 2 favourite football teams, he is a prince.

big Calgary Stampeders fan eh?

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Ornery and Hornery posted:

13 out of 81 is better than the current situation of 0 out of 81.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Papercut posted:

Brock is dramatically better in all aspects of the game except looking handsome

:hmmyes:

feller
Jul 5, 2006

MakaVillian posted:

Disagree, it loving rules

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Lifespan posted:

Further proof that Niners fans don't like good football.

but the niners are playing good football??

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Also, Mitchell is pretty good and can handle clock-killing duties.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

I love deebo very very much

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Nit Wit Dog poo poo posted:

He's my most hated player in the league. Great player, but gently caress that guy.

Is this for on- or off-field reasons?

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Nit Wit Dog poo poo posted:

On field and locker room interview stuff. He's has a big mouth, thinks he's unstoppable (he is very good), and I've never seen him humble.

I don't know anything about the guy but I see him as an egotistical rear end in a top hat.

Plus, he's a niner, so, gently caress him.

Sorry, dude.

lmao, ok.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

i'm very broken up about you hating deebo, but i'm so glad u apologized lmao

feller
Jul 5, 2006

King Hong Kong posted:

lol if you didn’t think this was the kind of game where Drew Lock would go 30 for 40 with 4 TDs.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

I believe in Lock and think the seahawks should commit to him long-term.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Strong Sauce posted:

if two teams have had the same amount of rest between games, the rest edge is "0" and nothing is shown here.

what this chart shows is how much more rest each team's opponent got vs them (negative value) or how much more rest that team got over their opponent (positive value)

if you go to the extreme, SF has had one game where their "rest edge" was -8, which was against the bengals, the bengals were coming off a bye week, and the 49ers played MNF the week before. so the bengals had 8 extra days to rest up than the 49ers before they met. the graph is showing that the 49ers are playing lots of teams coming off bye weeks. and only have 2 games where they had a rest advantage, and again considering most of the time you have a bye you get +7 rest against your opponent, the 49ers only have 2 +3 rest days, which means even on their bye weeks they don't get a full weeks worth of extra rest.

+3 days is usually something like the 49ers played a monday game, their opponent plays a thursday game, so they got 3 extra days of rest before the following sunday's game against them.

I think the +3 days is actually the 49ers coming off a thursday game

feller
Jul 5, 2006

He throws the ball to his receivers, not to random spots on the field.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Waltzing Along posted:

Brock Purdy, playing the most important position, is playing better than any other guy playing that position. He's doing his job better than any of the other dudes. He is taking the instructions given to them and executing them extremely well. He is not the MVP.

Agreed, but I feel even more strongly that dak should not win it.

feller fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Dec 15, 2023

feller
Jul 5, 2006

I am also purdypilled and proud of it.

CMC for mvp tho

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Ornery and Hornery posted:

When is the last time a true blue scrappy team made it to the championships? And I don’t mean just based on seeding, ex/ Tampa in the 20-21 playoffs was the five seed but folks generally thought that team with that QB could be a plausible contender.

Both Giants team come to mind, and not just because they're blue

feller
Jul 5, 2006

More importantly he lost it for cmc too

feller
Jul 5, 2006

well i'm saying that it's a very nuanced team sport

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Waltzing Along posted:

It worked, but that was dumb as gently caress and clearly showed a lack of preparation for this situation.

Wrong

feller
Jul 5, 2006

That throw on the run across his body to Jennings was the one throw where I was like wtf brock stop it

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Coach MacDonald had a farm ee i ee i o

feller
Jul 5, 2006

I really don't want to lose ray ray. Having a good returner is very important to me because I'm forever scarred by that 2011 nfccg

feller
Jul 5, 2006

rjmccall posted:

Getting a touchdown there doesn’t end the game. You should listen to the announcers.

What? A touchdown in overtime 100% ends the game

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Well the nick cast didn't adequately cover that imo

feller
Jul 5, 2006

seiferguy posted:

Maybe one of Henry or Saquon can be the next Frank Gore and just be a missionary of spreading the gospel of the run to new teams, one season at a time.

inshallah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Geno is a liar