Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
She did some truly brave and kickass things but I just read on Wikipedia that she converted to Islam a few years ago and that kind of shocked me. Sad that she probably took her own life :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem

Spinz posted:

Religion is a curse
Grown-ups who are still scared of the dark

Absolutely agree and I hate that you can’t say this anymore without being lumped in with redditors. So (obviously making an exception here) I just keep my thoughts to myself. The dark is scary but let’s just all be kind to each other while we are here.