Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Chinatown posted:

trump claims another victim

if only teh epuic poster were off probation we'd have someone brave enough to chalk this one up to tha blameless one. alas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

goatface posted:

She wasn't even Irish.

:confused:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Disco Pope posted:

That was The Cranberries.

I've always respected O'conner as a public figure, but musically I only know the big hit - is there anything I should check out.

nah. worth checking out the cranberries though, basically a superior sinead o connor

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Bula Vinaka posted:

brit chix with large heads and small skinny bodies

yep.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

too many of them to tell apart. the british isles is basically one amorphous blob

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

can't keep up with all the little micro cultures in the british isles

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Dr_Strangelove posted:

Tell the Irish that, it’ll be fun

trying to trick me into going to britain. nice try but no thanks

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

AARD VARKMAN posted:

They're both full of wankers, stop putting on airs about being separate and pick a single name!!!

oh wow. try telling teh irish that......

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol