Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Somebody should call the O'Coroner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

I didn't know she liked Anal!

May I offer you a podcast episode about that in these trying times?

https://thefpl.us/episode/62

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Dr_Strangelove posted:

Tell the Irish that, it’ll be fun

You mean the Southern Irish, or the Northern Irish? The Northern Unionist Irish, or the Northern Republican Irish? The Northern Republican Sinn Fein Supporting Irish, or the Northern Republican Sinn Fein Opposing Irish? The Northern Republican Sinn Fein Opposing Real IRA Irish, or The Northern Republican Sinn Fein Opposing Trotskyite Irish?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Dr_Strangelove posted:

Call any of the above “Brits”

The rest of the world mostly calls everything on the wrong side of the La Manche "England", hth.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Pookah posted:

So so mad. U have no idea how mad I am right now.

(I just threw a TV out the window bc someone pretended not to know Dolores O'R wasn't Sinead O'C)

gently caress, I just killed Bono.

Edit: Bono lived like about 6 doors up from me when I was a little kid back in the 1980's. He used to drive a big old banger of a merc or bmw back then.
Ireland is such a weird little country. My little brother snuck out of the house when he was about 5 and cadged biscuits off Ali Hewson.

Does Bono really have the biggest collection of hatchbacks in the country?