Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
Sinead O'Connor Seeks Sex Over Internet; Singer Looks For Mate, Pro Anal Sex posted:

"Let me now take time to make VERY clear that yes I 'do anal' and in fact I would be deeply unhappy if 'doing anal' wasn't on the menu, amongst everything else$$ So if u don't like 'the difficult brown'.. Don't apply..."

Nothing compares to poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Her son offed himself, if they are together it’s in hell. Be religious all your life, accept the rules when you’re dead.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Serious question, and you don't need to answer, but what the gently caress is wrong with you?

An actual belief and acceptance of how religion works, not a “well I don’t like this clearly defined bit so I’m gonna just ignore it” system.