Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is having children morally evil
This poll is closed.
Yes. 57 55.34%
No. 46 44.66%
Total: 103 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

if someone asked me the three coolest toys to have there's little doubt that I'd say guns, cars, and kids. If they told me I could have a fourth? Probably a police badge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

State Planning Committee debating how many creampies and cumblasts each citizen should be allocated per fiscal quarter

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

QUEER FRASIER posted:

if someone asked me the three coolest toys to have there's little doubt that I'd say guns, cars, and kids. If they told me I could have a fourth? Probably a police badge

yep

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

QUEER FRASIER posted:

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Stereotype posted:

car owners, gun owners, and parents all have one thing in common: they aggressively ignore and gaslight about how morally reprehensible and socially damaging their stupid toys are

If you think children are "toys" and broad swathes of people are "gaslighting" you about that you should maybe talk to your psychologist or check in with your sponsor

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Vox Nihili posted:

If you think children are "toys" and broad swathes of people are "gaslighting" you about that you should maybe talk to your psychologist or check in with your sponsor

:chloe:

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
it's true everything everyone says is always accurate and they always are introspective and aware of the deeper ramifications of their selfish short sighted actions :rolleyes: grow up

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Vox Nihili posted:

If you're bored enough to consider having children try getting a less harmful hobby, such as law enforcement

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Stereotype posted:

car owners, gun owners, and parents all have one thing in common: they aggressively ignore and gaslight about how morally reprehensible and socially damaging their stupid toys are

referring to kids as toys is really weird imo

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

This thread is getting dangerously close to dnd levels of joke comprehension

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
this thread is a No Troll Zone. serious discussions only please

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

Stereotype posted:

this thread is a No Troll Zone. serious discussions only please

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

HashtagGirlboss posted:

This thread is getting dangerously close to dnd levels of joke comprehension

its hard to tell sometimes iwth the guys that post liek theyer the joker

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

AnimeIsTrash posted:

its hard to tell sometimes iwth the guys that post liek theyer the joker

skill issue

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

yep not giving benefit of the doubt to the guy who gave tony a home

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
stereotype i do not think you are going to be able to convince people that your posts in here were trolling

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Poppers posted:

The butcher lol

lol don't split the baby

im the baby gotta split me

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

yep not giving benefit of the doubt to the guy who gave tony a home

oh, so now homelessness is good?

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

trolling the poo poo out of everyone by posting the same dumb stuff I always post. everyone's getting so mad at me lol

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

ram dass in hell posted:

oh, so now homelessness is good?

if you live in your car, yes

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Cuttlefush posted:

stereotype i do not think you are going to be able to convince people that your posts in here were trolling

that sounds like their problem

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

QUEER FRASIER posted:

trolling the poo poo out of everyone by posting the same dumb stuff I always post. everyone's getting so mad at me lol

i'm always shocked how quickly and enthusiastically everyone jumps on "drunk driving is good, actually." it works every single time

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
you gotta breadcrumb your trolling in the first few posts if you're gonna go that hard. well, you don't have to but it's the smart play

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Stereotype posted:

i'm always shocked how quickly and enthusiastically everyone jumps on "drunk driving is good, actually." it works every single time

I've seen shades of the drunk driving is nbd thing a few times on these forums

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Cuttlefush posted:

you gotta breadcrumb your trolling in the first few posts if you're gonna go that hard. well, you don't have to but it's the smart play

he did. skill issue.

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
in the first world probably yeah but so are a lot of things we do

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Vox Nihili posted:

I've seen shades of the drunk driving is nbd thing a few times on these forums

it's really not a big deal. it's good actually

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
do driving on weed next time

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

I'm a centrist and I believe that there is nothing wrong with pregnant women drunk driving.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
Has anyone posited that "Bustin makes me feel good" yet?

Cause that's all kids are, really long dragged out orgasms

Good thing there's no such thing as absolute morality or we'd have to come to terms with the innate perversion of it all

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.
Drunk driving is wrong

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Relevant Tangent posted:

Laziness, pretending a fetus is a person is for people who don't work forty hours a week.

:jerkbag:

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Stereotype posted:

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Stereotype posted:

found the sad gun owning parent who lives in a car dependent suburb

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Stereotype posted:

it's true everything everyone says is always accurate and they always are introspective and aware of the deeper ramifications of their selfish short sighted actions :rolleyes: grow up

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
You planning on doing anything with all that cum you’re jerking out of your wiener orrrrrr….?

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.
You're going to chafe

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Poppers posted:

You planning on doing anything with all that cum you’re jerking out of your wiener orrrrrr….?

yep

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

Poppers posted:

I'm going to raise it and feed it for 18 years then abruptly throw it away in a tissue

"You're thick enough to stand on your own now"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
im making a kid to own the biosphere freak