Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

This is honestly a bit ageist. Do you automatically assume a simple brain fart means that they're dying on live tv?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

What's TIA? Thanks in advance?

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

Zeroisanumber posted:

I like knowing that he's slowly spiraling into death. Thanks for this.

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

Dehydration? That was the same excuse they used for that sport caster who got a stroke on live TV last year too

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

FizFashizzle posted:

You know trump wants to play kingmaker and appoint someone who will, I dunno, free him from prison or something.

Marge is his stalking horse for just how crass he can be

https://twitter.com/nbcnews/status/1697342372743385468?s=46&t=JBd6ZXmGQ3LmWL-ineTnAA

quote:

Severe aging health issues and/or mental health incompetence in our nation’s leaders MUST be addressed.

Biden, McConnell, Feinstein, and Fetterman are examples of people who are not fit for office and it’s time to be serious about it.

These politician’s staff and family members should be ashamed of themselves by enabling and allowing their loved ones to remain in office all to hold power.

We are talking about our country’s national security and it’s all at stake!

25th amendment and other measures need to be on the table.

Well I mean hell, she's not wrong