Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Bad Purchase posted:

are there any dead goons who can check in on them and post an update?

I’ll get the retro men’s underwear magazines and a bottle of Metamucil. Let’s have a seance for them!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
They are lemon partying in heaven.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
I fundamentally disagree with the OPs position

They could've been in their 60s? when lemon party dropped. Assuming they practiced safe COVID stuff during their old gay orgies, there's a chance they're still having (nursing assisted) parties to this day :3:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

lemon funeral

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Hell Yeah posted:

lemon funeral

lol

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Rasta_Al posted:

Sour Patch Prune

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Hell Yeah posted:

lemon funeral

I am actually going to wake tonight. Maybe I’ll ask around if anyone knows the lemon party guys.

Should I ask to borrow any relics from the funeral home that may be good for the seance?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

What if sucking an old man’s cock is the fountain of youth

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Toxic Mental posted:

Fool me twice, shame on me

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Smugworth posted:

Fool me twice, shame on me

lol

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Should I ask to borrow any relics from the funeral home that may be good for the seance?

Yes

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Toxic Mental posted:

then everyone in the picture would turn into a twink, like an ouroboros of youth and cocksucking

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

At the wake I just got one of those laminated cards that tell you the obituary.

No mention of “politics left him bitter” or a secret fondness for hotdog eating contests… this man was definitely dead, but wasn’t one of the Lemon Party guys. I knew it was a long shot.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

They're in heaven now

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Didn't the Simpsons season incorporate a lemon party reference once, I'm s conversation between smithers and burns? I hope I'm misremembering that...

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Unfortunately I remembered it correctly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMX11UEhWpA

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

i was disappointed to find that meatspin is a sex cam website when i went to, well, meatspin a coworker

Triikan
Feb 23, 2007
Most Loved

Thesaurus posted:

30 Rock did it better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-bvHlb2Fe8

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

Bad Purchase posted:

be careful digging, goons falsely accused ribkid of murder

your honor my client is guilty of 1 thing, loving those fuckin ribs

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.

Bad Purchase posted:

be careful digging, goons falsely accused ribkid of murder
they accused him of the _wrong_ murder. He's still guilty of murder. Everyone is, you just need to search longer.

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
They died doing what they loved

Each other

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Thesaurus posted:

What a time to be alive

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Thesaurus posted:

Do you think the lemon party guys were more embarrassed that the whole world saw them loving, or that they lived to see season 22 of The Simpsons?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Lemonpatty.dead

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Think Tubgirl’s dead? Getting all that rancid diarrhea in your eyes and sinuses can’t be good for you really

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I wonder how many over 50s goons wll be hosting their own lemon parties this weekend.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

BigBadSteve posted:

I wonder how many over 50s goons wll be hosting their own lemon parties this weekend.
:gooncamp::corsair:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

At the wake I just got one of those laminated cards that tell you the obituary.

No mention of “politics left him bitter” or a secret fondness for hotdog eating contests… this man was definitely dead, but wasn’t one of the Lemon Party guys. I knew it was a long shot.

Your only option is to attend every funeral for old men you can and check if they're one of the lemon party guys.

To make sure print off the picture and show it to the family to see if they recognize any of them.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Does anyone know how that image got it's name?

The original Lemon Party was a joke political party from Canada in the 80's. They wanted to speed up global warming so lemons could be grown in Canada. They also wanted to abolish Toronto, repeal the law of gravity and merge the great lakes.

No, I'm serious. Their slogan was 'For a bitter Canada'.

That was in the 80's, before everyone had the excuse of the internet breaking their brain. Kids in the Hall started in 1984. I'm not trying to offend any Canadians (except for Sid) but I think you are a nation of oddballs.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Valko posted:

There are so many questions.

Was there a fourth lemon taking the picture? Or was it a “excuse me, would you mind taking a picture of me and my friends” situation?

Who the gently caress put it online? Was some early 2000’s teenager just going through his dead grandpa’s stuff and found it in a photo album? Are there more pictures???

Who is the best kisser?

Wet Bulb Drip
Jul 27, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
RIP Party

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

There are so many questions.

Was there a fourth lemon taking the picture? Or was it a “excuse me, would you mind taking a picture of me and my friends” situation?

Who the gently caress put it online? Was some early 2000’s teenager just going through his dead grandpa’s stuff and found it in a photo album? Are there more pictures???

Who is the best kisser?

Don't ask if there are more pictures. "Is there more goatse pictures?" is a question I didn't ask or want answered during the yikeseroo drama.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Vampire Panties posted:

then everyone in the picture would turn into a twink, like an ouroboros of youth and cocksucking

Maybe they were just getting started. Like that photo is probably 25 years old, maybe they look like Justin Bieber now

Fors Yard
Feb 15, 2008

Aside from getting shot in the head, David, what have you done with yourself?

Valko posted:

The original Lemon Party was a joke political party from Canada in the 80's. They wanted to speed up global warming so lemons could be grown in Canada. They also wanted to abolish Toronto, repeal the law of gravity and merge the great lakes.

No, I'm serious. Their slogan was 'For a bitter Canada'.

That was in the 80's, before everyone had the excuse of the internet breaking their brain. Kids in the Hall started in 1984. I'm not trying to offend any Canadians (except for Sid) but I think you are a nation of oddballs.

I always assumed it was how eating a sour lemon would wrinkle your face from how sour it was. Old people are wrinkly and they are clearly having a party

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Fors Yard posted:

I always assumed it was how eating a sour lemon would wrinkle your face from how sour it was. Old people are wrinkly and they are clearly having a party
e: deleted

sorry, stupid.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Fors Yard posted:

Choke down a few thick and spermy loads of geriatric cum and see if your face wrinkles my man

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I'm very sorry to report that one of them did pass recently:

ABC posted:

SARASOTA, Fla. (WWSB) - Following the necropsy report on the death of a manatee at Mote Marine Laboratory and Aquarium, officials have provided a detailed account of Hugh’s last day.

The necropsy report states that Hugh died from a 14.5 centimeter rip in his colon caused by a sexual encounter with another male Manatee, Buffett. Buffett is Hugh’s brother. The United States Department of Agriculture states that Mote Marine Laboratory and Aquarium failed to act to protect Hugh which lead to his death.

Hugh was born at Miami Seaquarium and arrived at Mote from ZooTampa on May 2, 1996, where he served as an ambassador for his species, and routinely and voluntarily took part in manatee research studies.

On April 29, Hugh began exhibiting a change in behavior and staff began monitoring him closely. He became unresponsive. Officials with USDA say that “facility representatives, employees observed high intensity sexual behavior between two adult male manatees, which resulted in rectal penetration of the smaller male, at approximately 10 a.m. Shortly after this interaction, employees collected a fecal sample from the smaller male and confirmed the presence of fresh blood. The sexual behavior continued throughout the day with periods of rest between high intensity interactions and occasional penetration. At approximately 5:15 pm, the larger male was observed penetrating the smaller male again. When the larger male swam away, the smaller male was seen unresponsive at the bottom of the pool. It was confirmed that he had passed.”

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Valko posted:

Don't ask if there are more pictures. "Is there more goatse pictures?" is a question I didn't ask or want answered during the yikeseroo drama.

There are more goatse pictures.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Three Olives posted:

OH THE HUGH MANATEE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Three Olives posted:

:stare::stare::stare: