Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

YOU ARE A FARMER...

You've been farming for awhile. It's just what you do. It's what your mother did, too, and her father... but not her mother, who's probably gambling in Cashin City.
You don't go to Cashin City. A truck comes and takes your crops every so often and you get a check in the mail a little while later. That's how it's always been. You like that set up.
You've been hard at work. When aren't you? But the sun today sure feels hot. Did the missus remember to hang laundry out on the clothes line? It'd be a waste otherwise. You wonder if she's making lunch. Sure are hungry.
You don't think there's much else you can do out here right now, not in this heat. But then again, would Ma balk at the same? You aren't too sure...

What do you do?
>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
> Go east:ins:

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

>check inventory:ins:

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

>touch own butt:ins:

Luxury Tent Carpet
Feb 13, 2005

I hunted the Orphan of Kos and all I got was this stupid t-shirt
> eat wife:ins:

TURTLE SLUT
Dec 12, 2005

> Go left

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

> take your swarthy cock out and try to gently caress the sun

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
>ask wife on prospects of an afternoon quickie:ins:

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

EorayMel posted:

> Go east:ins:

For whatever reason, you feel compelled to walk. And so you do--eastward. Before you know it, you arrive at Ma's grave.

She was born here. She died here. You were born here, too and, so long as your peaceful existence here in the country side's never disturbed, you aim to die the same.
You can almost remember the taste of her Buckwheat Pie. It was the worst thing you ever ate. You think about slamming a fistful of dirt just to distract your mind.

... Well, now what?

>:ins:

TURTLE SLUT
Dec 12, 2005

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

I rescind what I wrote before and vote for this one instead

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Summon Satan and mount an assault on Cashin city

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
>piss on Ma’s grave screaming “gently caress THAT BUCKWHEAT PIE ROT IN HELL”:ins:

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

>go home:ins:

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

JOHN SKELETON posted:

I rescind what I wrote before and vote for this one instead

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

Overwhelmed by the trauma of Buckwheat Pie, you succumb to irrational thinking and begin stripping your coveralls and clothes off.

It's gotta be the heat. Yeah, it's the heat driving you mad out here. gently caress the heat. gently caress... the heat...

You turn to the sun, your delusional dehydrated mind considering fornication. And while you're not sure just how you'd get up there (might have to call your buddy Bobe who's got that one truck with the ladder), you can't help but notice that the sun's smothered in black smog. What on earth? Is something going down at Cashin City? It would be just like those city dwellers. You consider how much of your produce might be in that great fart in the sky. You become lost in thought mid attire change.

What do you do?

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Stomach begins intensely gurgling. With tremendous effort poo poo into your own field. >:ins:

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

> rub your nipples

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

> stick wheat in rear end

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
lol didn't we just ban a goon for doing one of these that was too horny

look at the replies in this thread, what exactly is the alternative?

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Stomach begins intensely gurgling. With tremendous effort poo poo into your own field. >:ins:

Don't look, Ma.

Darn Buckwheat. Now what?

cumpantry fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Aug 7, 2023

BeastOfTheEdelwood
Feb 27, 2023

Led through the mist, by the milk-light of moon, all that was lost is revealed.
> Clean butt.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

cover poo poo with earth from mom's grave

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

You may have been raised in a barn, but even you know to wipe after. Ma didn't raise no boy with bad hygiene. Ma did apparently raise a field shitter, but fertilizer's fertilizer, right? You make a mental note to avoid eating carrots for the next six months just in case.

You quickly throw your clothes back on after--and hey, you've cooled down quite a bit. Could it be sunset already?
It's a good thing you just made room for supper.

What do you do?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

> Find out how wide I can spread my anus:ins:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

> dig up ma then hug her

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
>EXHUME MOTHER:ins:

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

EorayMel posted:

> Find out how wide I can spread my anus:ins:

Perhaps as a remnant of what most surely be heatstroke, you suddenly decide it would be a well and fine idea to attempt jamming your hand up your rear end.

(Un)fortunately, you already put your clothes back on! And thus, the effort is wasted. You find the impulse then leaves you as soon as it had arrived.
You are... feeling tired. Hungry. Worn out. All you really care to do now is sit back with a beer back at the barn.

What do you do?

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
>find water and shade, then your wallet and see if we can buy a good hen.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
> The barn is too far away. Start eating whatever plants are nearby at hand.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

> Begin praying to Moloch for guidance

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Jelly posted:

lol didn't we just ban a goon for doing one of these that was too horny

look at the replies in this thread, what exactly is the alternative?

gas chamber speedrun any%

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Stop trying to make this horny and actually make it funny

This is for all of you not the OP

Ok bye again

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

the holy poopacy posted:

> The barn is too far away. Start eating whatever plants are nearby at hand.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

> exhume free mother

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

> find out what/where the "earth-falls" are and then till them.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
> clearly the heat is getting to you - acute heatstroke most likely is just about to hit. go home, get in the shade. put up your feet and take it easy. stay hydrated

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

you can probably tell ive just been using whatever is the first reply, but from here on out i'll be using a random number generator to select commands

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Stop trying to make this horny and actually make it funny

This is for all of you not the OP

Ok bye again
:cheers:

BigBadSteve posted:

> exhume free mother

You just want a beer... you just want a beer... why can't you have a gosh darn beer?

It's her fault. Buckwheat Pie. The taste returns to your mind, and you'd retch if you had anything TO retch. What was it about that pie that Ma loved baking so much? You hated it. She knew you hated it. But so long as children starved anywhere in this world, your mother pointed to the plate before you and crossed her arms--every single time.
You can't have a beer like this. You know it'll just come right back up.

You start digging.

Before you know it, her casket lays just below you. You take a moment to breath, but you don't sit. You stand and stare. And think. What are you even doing? Is Ma watching you desecrate her tomb from heaven? Do you even care at this point?

... What do you do?

cumpantry fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Aug 7, 2023

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Friggin scream!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
>Come to terms with Ma’s passing. Realize the Buckwheat Pie died with her and you’ll never have to eat it again. Replace the dirt, shovelful by shovelful; let the catharsis flow through you like water.:ins:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

> find a fuckman and tell him to suck your dick:ins:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

>Come to terms with Ma’s passing. Realize the Buckwheat Pie died with her and you’ll never have to eat it again. Replace the dirt, shovelful by shovelful; let the catharsis flow through you like water.:ins:

Goddammit. What have you done to Ma...? This.. this isn't right. And you know you have to make it right, dirt by dirt.

You're sorry, Ma. You're sorry. The pies were god's greatest sin, but you haven't had one in years. All this time spent resenting your mother for the hard way she raised you on the hard food she fed you...
What was it your buddy Bobe talked about? "There-a-pest"? You remember him enthusiastically chattering about his own "pest". Cashin City might have one. But that'd require you actually desiring to go there. Tough call.

... You notice it's getting dark--you can't even make out your barn's silhouette anymore. The missus must be worried sick.

What do you do?