Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Jelly posted:

I'm not talking about that weird show Sense8 but you're okay to talk about that as well.

I'm talking about this thing which seems really gimmicky at a glance. If it was cheap like Flare earplugs or something, I'd probably just dive in, but it's hundreds of dollars.

I don't really have "panic attacks" as my anxiety is pretty consistent, so while there are claims it can treat those, that wouldn't be my main goal.

There are other things like this on the market like Apollo Neuro, and I legitimately had no clue these products existed until recently. My therapist is convinced my issue is centered around the vagus nerve, and that took her to this recommendation. I understand the value in meditation but I struggle with getting into a meditative mindset as anxiety is counter-productive to that (mind circles the drain) as is my noisy environment.

Has anyone tried any of these things and would they recommend them or any similar products?

100% effective test:

“Is the government/military interested?”

No - garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

DickParasite posted:

Yeah OP just kill you're parents, boss, the bank, the bank's shareholders, the world's economic and political elite, and you'll be good to go.

If you get started, I'll stop to pick up lunch and then join you. That sound ok?