Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Joey McChrist posted:

kojima 9:11 says "i just elbow dropped your balls"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Exactly that but with Miho abe praying for the swift death of the cm penis

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

cagliostr0 posted:

Exactly that but with Miho abe praying for the swift death of the cm penis

who sings the song in this scenario

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

lol

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
It's super late, but I've had a thought about the Punk events so I'm gonna put it here in lieu of the other Punk thread.

So, Punk's original grievance, the first domino in this chain, is that he felt the EVPs spread the rumour that he was keeping Colt from getting booked. Now, dirtsheets don't share their sources, so I don't know why Punk thought the EVPs specifically were the sources of that particular rumour.

But if it's not true, it's a pretty easy rumour to squash, right? Tell Tony to book Colt on the next Dynamite. "I need to put this rumour to bed, so, I want you to book him on the same show as me to prove it's not true." Just doing that once probably would've been enough.

It never happened though, huh? Maybe he just didn't think of it.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

El Generico posted:

It's super late, but I've had a thought about the Punk events so I'm gonna put it here in lieu of the other Punk thread.

So, Punk's original grievance, the first domino in this chain, is that he felt the EVPs spread the rumour that he was keeping Colt from getting booked. Now, dirtsheets don't share their sources, so I don't know why Punk thought the EVPs specifically were the sources of that particular rumour.

But if it's not true, it's a pretty easy rumour to squash, right? Tell Tony to book Colt on the next Dynamite. "I need to put this rumour to bed, so, I want you to book him on the same show as me to prove it's not true." Just doing that once probably would've been enough.

It never happened though, huh? Maybe he just didn't think of it.

While this is true, to be fair, Colt could easily say no if he found out he was only being booked to soothe Punk's ego.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
See, you're thinking like a normal person who doesn't hold grudges eternally.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

no i'm not you little fucker. i'll rememebr this

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Cavauro posted:

no i'm not you little fucker. i'll rememebr this

whenever u do, bump this thread (see title)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Anybody else remember that time Satoshi Kojima elbow dropped CM Punk's nuts? :xd:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Jerusalem posted:

Anybody else remember that time Satoshi Kojima elbow dropped CM Punk's nuts? :xd:

lmao it hit him right in his lovely little nuts

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

It's hard to imagine Kojima hitting Punk's nuts even more perfectly.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

JSmithOTI posted:

It's hard to imagine Kojima hitting Punk's nuts even more perfectly.

he didnt even have the technology for it. imagine if he did

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

lmao it hit him right in his lovely little nuts

:lol: loving gottem alright :allears:

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Bonk posted:

who sings the song in this scenario

Maki Itoh

I couldn't think of any other wrestler that sings and would declare themself 'the harbinger of destroyed balls'

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

haunted bong posted:

he didnt even have the technology for it. imagine if he did

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

cagliostr0 posted:

Maki Itoh

I couldn't think of any other wrestler that sings and would declare themself 'the harbinger of destroyed balls'

Trick question, it's still Taichi

Purple Monkey
May 5, 2014

:phone:Hello
Kojima elbowing those nuts directly to the back of the dole queue

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Jerusalem posted:

The memory of this moment awoke me from my slumber this fine morn

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

super macho dude posted:

The memory of this moment awoke me from my slumber this fine morn

No sooner had the walnut shell shattered beneath the pressure of the nutcracker than a shudder ran through me and I stopped, intent upon the extraordinary thing that was happening to me. An exquisite pleasure had invaded my senses, something isolated, detached, with no suggestion of its origin. And at once the vicissitudes of life had become indifferent to me, its disasters innocuous, its brevity illusory this new sensation having had on me the effect which love has of filling me with a precious essence; or rather this essence was not in me it was me. ... Whence did it come? What did it mean? How could I seize and apprehend it? ... And suddenly the memory revealed itself. Satoshi Kojima elbow dropping CM Punk's nuts.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Quoting so it's on page 3

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?
I've been thinking about it and I think Kojima does have the technology, but he's keeping it a secret so it doesn't fall into the wrong hands.

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

right in the yambag

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
straight in the nards

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Gaz-L posted:

While this is true, to be fair, Colt could easily say no if he found out he was only being booked to soothe Punk's ego.

Not only that the rumors would go on once colt again is not booked for sometime.

Colts push basically fell apart once brodie died and the dark order where basically relegated to hangmans supporting actors with little agency or competency of their own. So chances are he'd be booked to quiet the rumours and after two months of not being booked again theyd start.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Punk wasn't thinking rationally, his nuts were elbow dropped so severely at Forbidden Door that the impact literally careened through time.

At all points in his life Punk is feeling the pain of an elbow drop to the nuts. That's his burden.

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiek_in_de_K%C3%B6k,_Tallinn

Punk should go here now that he has more free time.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

If you want a picture of the future, imagine an elbow hitting CM Punk's nuts - forever.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

oh drat i did forget

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

MysticalMachineGun posted:

If you want a picture of the future, imagine an elbow hitting CM Punk's nuts - forever.

Two balls poo poo on the mat. An elbow falls from the sky and crushes them. Time works the same way

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Kojima should get a hat and a cigar and be The Diving Crooner

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
You think Punk hated AEW again after he took an elbow to his cock and balls?

I'd say that's pretty relatable if so.

Purple Monkey
May 5, 2014

Fragile ego, fragile body, weak mind, weak testicles

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
kojima's dropping bombs on punk's nuts in heaven now...

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

You know what? I think Im going to try and get a fresh start here. I have my own show, I can hang out with FTR all the time, and theyre letting me carry my own championship belt around. Life is good for the Punker, I should really take some time to slow down and appreciate everything Ive been given. Now then, time to prepare for my match at Forbidden Door. As long as I dont get elbowed in the nuts, everything should go swimmingly.

Purple Monkey
May 5, 2014

Kojima is a dick murderer and I don't know how to accept that

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Kojima should get a hat and a cigar and be The Diving Crooner

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
which hurt more, the actual elbow drop to the nuts from Kojima, or the figurative elbow drop to the nuts from AEW running the PPV of the year in Chicago the day after publicly firing Punk?