Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

lol yeah he loving did

lmao i remember him doing that. bump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Writer Cath posted:

They don't even fit!

hulk hogan meat shoes is now cm punk meat bag

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Saucer Crab posted:

tired: ball dropping in Times Square
wired: elbow dropping squarely upon Punk's balls

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

i kinda did, so thanks!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

When I said that CM Punk got schlonged by Kojima, it meant got beaten badly. The media knows this. Often used word in wrasslin!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

there's an alternate universe where satoshi kojima never elbow dropped cm punk in the nads :(

but there's also
an alternate universe where cm punk is being elbow dropped in the nuts by satoshi kojima every day :)

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

i woke up with tremendous pain in my testicles in the middle of the night last night. did satoshi kojima elbow drop them as i slept?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

haunted bong posted:

Left
My
Fuckin
Nuts
Obliterated

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

folks, have you seen this? have you heard about this?

yeah, apparently pro wrestler c.m. punk got hit in the "family jewels" by satoshi kojima with an elbow drop.

yeah, balls haven't been that destroyed since baseball players found out about BALCO!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

you'd think so, but MMA success is a mystery

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Miching Mallecho posted:

:unsmith: just remembered Phil Brooks balls got squished

somehow cm punk walked away from this match victorious even though kojima obviously won this one-sided squash

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

jesus christ lmao

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

lmao

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

lmao incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Oh, wow, would you look at that!

Bonus: