Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
Yambag Jones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
God bless the bread that gave Kojima the burst of energy necessary to destroy phil's situation. We will never forget.

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
I do now

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
小島さん... ありがとう

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
https://i.imgur.com/azQ9OgR.mp4

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
I didn't... until now. Thank you.

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran

I Freakin' love Science!

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
I clicked on this thread and then I remembered the night Satoshi Kojima elbow dropped CM Punks yambag. We truly are blessed.

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran

Shard posted:

change your name by a couple of letters please.

I'm a little slow this morning. Is this a Beepie jr thing or something else?

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
Can someone send a copy of this thread to the library of congress?

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran

graph posted:

he fuckin donged him lol

Hell yeah, he really did.

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
I almost forgot. Almost.

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
The video clip is unfortunately lost to time, but after Kojima absolutely annihilated CM Punks nuts, he looked directly at the hard camera and said, "I could get used to this."

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
Was Punk trying to manipulate his dick to balls ratio? RIP Rich Piano

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran

Bingo
Bango

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
I believe that when we die, we get to relive at the time we spent laughing at Kojima elbow dropping cm punk's nuts into another dimension.

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
My cousin's step uncle keeps saying that CM Punk got his twig and two berries compromised to a permanent end. Is this true?

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
I needed a gif of Kojima absolutely clobbering cm punks nuts, which means I remembered satoshi kojima elbow dropping cm punk's nuts, so I am bumping this thread.

We are blessed to have this resource available to us.

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran

super macho dude posted:

I think Punk stinks as a technical wrestler and an even worse striker, especially now at his age. He IS very good at the intangible aspect of wrestling, the charisma and the selling imo, but everything about him IRL and the image he portrays loving sucks and he comes across like every other slimy disingenuous scumbag I've known in my personal life.

Even though Punk did MMA training and all that, he is missing whatever intangible makes people intimidating physically. His movements feel like someone trying to reverse engineer how to do a move rather than someone that actual understands how the technique works. I can give him a pass for not employing great technique in his actual UFC fights, but he looked bad in his training too. I'd hope that an MMA camp would teach someone to punch with their whole body, and not just wildly swing their arm, but it didn't seem to work out.

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran

Eat This Glob posted:

you'd think so, but MMA success is a mystery

Ronda started losing once she convinced herself she was a striker

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
If someone asks me if I remember when satoshi kojima elbow dropped cm punk's nuts and I say no, please call for immediate medical assistance because something has seriously gone wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
Everytime Punk passes by a bakery, he instinctually covers his crusty mini-loaf and croutons