Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I have deleted my Twitter and do not like Reddit or the observer forums

Is anyone actually saying that punk has gone through all this and totally still has it, has not missed a step, is not a meltdown machine, and the best days are yet to come?

Like, when punk returned there was hope his time off would have let him rehab everything and it instead appears that punk left his joints and muscles in a garage like a supercar and all the seals and gaskets rotted and crumbled.

But there was a little hope for a little while that there would be this whole new era of punk matches, and while that may still be coming in like 2026 or whenever, between all these meltdowns, his matches being weird and disappointing, and him constantly getting injured off basic bumps, I cannot believe that there are people who are in good faith saying that cm punk is gonna come back and make some spectacular pro rasslin moments now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Hoss Corncave posted:

Honestly, if one or both of FTR get an elbow drop to the nuts at Dynasty I will hoot and holler.

I was not expecting a kojima run-in, but now am super on board

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Captain Foo posted:

kojima needs another aew match so they can show a hype video for him that involves the nut shot

:sickos:

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Yambag Jones

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

super macho dude posted:

This HAD to have been Punk's last match, right? Guy like me, I couldn't live with myself after being embarrassed on live PPV by having my genitals smashed to bits from a living legend, the shame would be too much

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
One day, when cm punk finally retires after his 3rd big run at trying to make the world bend to his whims and he stamps off in a huff, someone will take the hall of fame induction footage and add the best moment of cm punk’s career, from that old match with kojima

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Nobody could possibly match this level of cool shi-

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Oh, wow, would you look at that!

Bonus:

:wth: