Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
he looks the whole way down lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

he looks the whole way down

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Anybody else remember that time Satoshi Kojima elbow dropped CM Punk's nuts? :xd:

lmao it hit him right in his lovely little nuts

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Kojima should get a hat and a cigar and be The Diving Crooner

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

"I didn't do it on purpose" Kojima lied, snickering, "I don't have that technology" straining now to muffle his laughter

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

HulkaMatt posted:

got him in the yambag

he hit him right in the fuckin nuts lol

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

it hit him right in the loving dick lmao

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

*whistling falling bomb noise followed by a cartoonish explosion*

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Shard posted:

I just remembered when my wife texted me this picture lol

lmao

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

:bahgawd: GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY!!! AS GOD AS MAH WITNESS HIS DICK IS BROKEN IN HALF!!!!" :bahgawd:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

*sting seeing cm punks whole entire dick and balls get obliterated by kojima*

"thats it. there's nothing left for me to see."

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Miching Mallecho posted:

Just wanted to bring it all together in one package :shobon:

watching an elderly japanese man elbowing a dumbass right in his stupid idiot balls and dick and seeing the face of god

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Satoshi browses early youtube for new bread videos, ends up accidentally stumbling across some young boy named Phil making a mockery of his name. "This motherfucker" Kojima thinks, as he begins plotting a revenge so complex and drawn out it would make the Count of Monte Cristo blush.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Miching Mallecho posted:

Also after fighting with the Evps, he came back and got his own show on Saturdays, Collision,where he would have decisions over booking and who would appear on said show.

Two weeks after coming back, he went on a tirade against hangman page and his action figures for no reason after collision was off air. Banned people from arenas and pissed people off, like Jungle Boy Jack Perry.

Everyone likes Jack Perry and if you're such an rear end in a top hat to piss off Jack then you're the problem.

He got so angry at Jack making a reference that only people who are terminally reading the dirt sheets and backstage rumors would understand that he started a fight right before opening a ppv in front of the biggest crowd in AEW history.

He kept getting what he wanted and nothing could make him happy to just keep his mouth shut and be an adult about stupid things.

Also what the gently caress was up with not just putting Ricky starks over clean in the Owen tournament, the whole thing with the tights roll up. That poo poo still pisses me off :mad:

It should also be noted that while Collision was his petty feifdom Punk would use his position to punish people who he felt had slighted him in some way. Famously he cornered low card AEW lifer Ryan Nemeth in the halls, screaming that they had a problem, and essentially forcing him off social media. Why? Because Nemeth had publicly stood by the Bucks post Brawl Out, the guys who absolutely were the only reason he got hired and possibly still has a job at all. Nemeth bailed from social media entirely and was, I believe, the first non Brawl Out involved talent to be banned from Collision. Nemeth's position in the company is much lower than Punk's, and many in the locker room saw this as a top guy using his spot to crush talent lower on the card.

The other classic example of Punk's petty tyrant arc was when he banned Christopher Daniels from Collision. CD has something of a unique space in the company, both because he's a 30+ year legend seemingly universally respected in the indies and big feds, and because he's also AEW's head of talent relations. CD's banning was because Punk decided that he hadn't sworn enough fealty to Punk, and was "too close" to the Bucks. So not only was Punk now banning on screen talent from showing up, but also people who are literally essential to the day to day running of a wrestling show.

He had everything he could have ever wanted, and had essentially carte blanche to enforce his petty grievances, and he still blew it up and threw it all away.

also he got his lovely little dick + balls big time smashed by Japanese legend Satoshi Kojima

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

he picked on Hanger because Adam directly called him out and he knew that Hanger would never in a million years actually get into a stupid fight that would jeopardize his career. he never once has picked on Mox because Jon absolutely would get in a stupid fight and would in all likelihood hammer fragile Phil into the pavement.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

curious that punk never shittalked Kojima, almost as if an Elbow of Damocles was hanging just above his lovely little old man dick + balls.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

fragile balls, fragile dick, weak weiner, weak nutsack

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Kojima has finally shown technology to surpass Metal Gear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU