Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
I was thinking about how Darby never got his rematch with Punk to lead to a third match.

And then I remember Kojima elbowed the Brooks family jewels

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Jay white made me remember someone's balls got destroyed

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Got reminded again of balls being crushed and also found this saved on my phone
Whoever made this, you did the lord's work.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Just wanted to bring it all together in one package :shobon:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Also after fighting with the Evps, he came back and got his own show on Saturdays, Collision,where he would have decisions over booking and who would appear on said show.

Two weeks after coming back, he went on a tirade against hangman page and his action figures for no reason after collision was off air. Banned people from arenas and pissed people off, like Jungle Boy Jack Perry.

Everyone likes Jack Perry and if you're such an rear end in a top hat to piss off Jack then you're the problem.

He got so angry at Jack making a reference that only people who are terminally reading the dirt sheets and backstage rumors would understand that he started a fight right before opening a ppv in front of the biggest crowd in AEW history.

He kept getting what he wanted and nothing could make him happy to just keep his mouth shut and be an adult about stupid things.

Also what the gently caress was up with not just putting Ricky starks over clean in the Owen tournament, the whole thing with the tights roll up. That poo poo still pisses me off :mad:

Miching Mallecho fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Mar 30, 2024

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

I remembered RVD's story on Phil telling him that he's calling a locker room meeting, not about him but something else and if he wants to be there and rob's internal reaction being :psyduck:

If a young Brooks boy was doing that then old man Phil in AEW must have been just the worst

https://youtu.be/0Z4enu18XaA?si=qWZUSNArfBENwaOb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:unsmith: just remembered Phil Brooks balls got squished