Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)
hey remember when satoshi kojima elbow dropped cm punk in his dick and balls and then cm punk had to writhe around a bit because he had just gotten elbow dropped in his dick and balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

hey remember when satoshi kojima did an elbow drop and hit cm punk square in his nuts? that was great

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

Restore the Feeling (to CM Punk's dick and balls after Satoshi Kojima hit them with an elbow drop)

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

lol that gif reminds me of the time satoshi kojima completely whomped cm punk's genitals with an elbow drop

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

1glitch0 posted:

i didn't think there was a fate worse than gen-xers spamming simpsons gifs nonstop but i was wrong

yeah, it's actually people laughing at one gen-xer hitting another in the cock and balls with a perfectly placed elbow drop

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

satoshi kojima smashed cm punk's balls so hard he quit wrestling

and i don't know how to accept that

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

Nierbo posted:

Why don't people like cm punk? I have no idea about any of this

cm punk left wwe, recorded a podcast with colt cabana that quickly became notorious because punk was talking about how neglectful wwe's medical team was, wwe sued them for it, and punk promised to pay cabana's legal fees. somewhere along the lines, punk decided to go back on that promise, forcing cabana to sue his friend to get him to keep his promise.

so when punk returns to wrestling years later and joins a company that not only employs colt cabana, but a lot of guys who really like colt cabana, something weird was bound to happen. and everyone very quickly noticed that colt cabana was suddenly not on tv, and even though tony khan repeatedly said it had nothing to do with punk, it was very clear to everyone that it had everything to do with punk.

eventually, hangman page vaguely referenced that in a promo, referring to cm punk as a hypocrite when it comes to punk's espousal of workers' rights and yet using his pull to tank a nice guy's career. cm punk never got over the barb and eventually went on a tirade during a post-ppv press conference where he starts out by talking a bunch of poo poo about colt cabana, and then going on to insult hangman page, and then the rest of the elite (hangman's friends and the EVPs of the company). this quickly devolved into a fight between the elite and punk (which by most accounts says that punk started swinging first after the elite went to his locker room to talk to him), got everyone involved suspended, and generally ruined the incredibly good vibes that AEW had been enjoying thus far.

so people don't like him because he's an rear end in a top hat and now it's really funny to think about the time satoshi kojima elbow dropped him in the dick and balls

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

im hearing that cm punk refused to answer any of ariel helwani's questions about satoshi kojima elbow dropping him in the genitals

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

hahahaha goddamn he really hit him right in the nuts

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

i don't even think kojima would have the technology to do such a thing, drop his elbow onto chick magnet punk's twig and berries like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

rotinaj posted:

One day, when cm punk finally retires after his 3rd big run at trying to make the world bend to his whims and he stamps off in a huff, someone will take the hall of fame induction footage and add the best moment of cm punk’s career, from that old match with kojima

cm punk tried to make the world bend to his whims but couldn't even bend his limbs without them rupturing