Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Gaz-L posted:

While this is true, to be fair, Colt could easily say no if he found out he was only being booked to soothe Punk's ego.

Not only that the rumors would go on once colt again is not booked for sometime.

Colts push basically fell apart once brodie died and the dark order where basically relegated to hangmans supporting actors with little agency or competency of their own. So chances are he'd be booked to quiet the rumours and after two months of not being booked again theyd start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

I saw the thread called AEW mecca and the front post was about postin about uncritically hootin' and hollerin' about AEW.

Then I remembered, it was in an AEW ring that Pepsiman took an elbow drop by one Satoshi Kojima to the nuts, and I hooted and hollered.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Bonk posted:

Hot take: Satoshi Kojima actually does have that kind of technology.

Im wondering what kind of technology would have allowed it that he claims he didnt have. Like did he have eye technology that allowed a clear view of punks nuts to target? Booster jets that allowed him to minutely adjust his position in midair? Metal in his elbow to hit harder?

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

So I heard the news today and was wondering why cmpunk would go back to the place that held him down, made him poop himself in public, and fire hom on the day of his wedding.

Then I remembered that punk got elbow dropped in the nuts and it probably gave him amnesia.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Do you think there will be anything as memorable this year as the time punk took an elbow to the balls?