Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Bonk posted:

Need a feud between him and Shibata where Kojima mishears his name as Ciabatta and tries to eat him.

Every time I hear 'Shibata' I think 'Ciabetta'
Every time I hear 'Kojima' I think 'Hideo'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

With the whole aesthetic CM Punk branded.
Which means Punk/Stark would probably be the main event. Which means Ricky was screwed out of a main event match.
He should go to wherever Punk is and elbow drop him in the nuts for that.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Getting elbowed in the nuts wasn't enough to turn Punk's penis green. At least I don't think.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Punk should do voice work for Death Stranding 2 so Hideo Kojima can elbow him in the balls too.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Shard posted:

lol no one has fallen so hard from someone I used to think was cool to someone I don't respect at all in the slightest. Best in the world yeah ok let me just ignore Danielson, Omega, Okada, Will and like 100 other wrestlers!

I find it a bummer.
But AEW thrived before and it's thriving after.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Every time I see that gif I hear the 'Ooooo' from the old WWF action figure commercial. Though I remembered it wrong because I thought the 'Oooo' was accompanied by a Randy Savage elbow drop instead of a Hart Attack.

For reference

https://youtu.be/tAvSH2WkujY?t=20

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Shard posted:

I'm bringing it here because I dont think they want me to put it in the aew thread lol but I giggle every time I see someone being legit happy to be in AEW and then think about mr. grump CM Punk. He had it loving all. And he self imploded because he's a big ol dork

I will never understand.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Consider if you will a world where Keith Lee elbow dropped CM Punk in the balls.

https://x.com/cozy_lariat/status/1710031660283245046?s=20

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

HEY KOJIMA! YOU WANT SOME! COME GET SOME! THAT'S KOJIMJA UP THERE ABOUT TO DROP AN ELBOW ON CM PUNK'S BALLS BROTHER!

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Imagine if you will the Wall jumping off the hotel roof and driving his elbow straight into Hulk Hogan's yambag.
CM Punk getting elbowed in the junk is funny, Hulk Hogan getting elbowed in the sack is funnier.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I can't believe Kojima dropped an elbow on CM Punks Boingloins.

https://youtu.be/XL3q2YCitYQ

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I've been fighting a headache for the last few hours. Every time I think it's gone away I stand up and it flares up again. My only solace is that this headache isn't as painful as CM Punk getting elbow dropped in the nuts by Satoshi Kojima.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Some people might look at this thread and laugh in derision.
"CM Punk lives rent-free in your heads" they would cry.
For my part: Yeah he does but that is not the compliment you think it is.
"My head" is a lovely tenement filled with the shittiest tenants.
And of them only CM Punk has gotten his boingloings caved in by a Kojima elbow drop.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

The Devil is in fact CM Punk but after Kojima dropped an elbow on his ballsack he is too ashamed to ever remove the mask or even speak on in front of a camera again.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I'm hoping that Tony Khan uses the money he's saving from firing Punk with cause to hire Kojima at some point.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Satoshi Kojima's wife has CM Punk's crushed balls in her purse.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

StarkRavingMad posted:

Heard "The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)" this morning and it made me remember the time satoshi kojima elbow dropped cm punk's chestnuts

So now we need Punk to lose his nose to frost bite.
Or Jack Perry can cut if off (with REAL GLASS). Either or.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Next time CM Punk hits his elbow on something, it should be something soft and yielding. Like CM Punk's balls.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Chris James 2 posted:

You’re laughing. A man ruined another man’s life by elbowing his cock so intensely the recipient simultaneously lost his mind and his bones physically aged thirty years, and you’re laughing

Unless Kojima's elbow has the ability to time travel he was several years too late for both.
Seriously though, how do you get up from that? That's like a license to lay curled in the fetal position for the next 2 hours for most people.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Does CM Punk live rent-free in our heads? Yes he does.
Because we arn't landlords.
And also because CM Punk got his peanuts buttered by a Kojima elbow drop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

It's been awhile so my memory is fuzzy but remember the time Kojima destroyed CM Punk's balls with a 450 headbutt. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the whole world was destroyed.

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Feb 13, 2024