Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

JSmithOTI posted:

Good morning! Remember when Satoshi Kojima smashed CM Punk's testicles with an amazing elbow drop? What an incredible maneuver.

Pics or it didnt happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Hey something's missing here.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Hey, is there a GIF of Satoshi Kojima seeing a big spider on CM Punk's junk crushing it, then immediately jumping to the top rope in case there's more.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
So, the WWE is suggesting that they have signed Punk.

He's going to get crushed harder than his testicles after Satoshi Kojima elbow dropped them.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Regrettable posted:

I'm glad CM Punk's career is dead. My only regret is that Kojima was only able to elbow drop his dick and balls once but that moment will live forever in my heart.

I wouldn't be too sure yet. I mean, there's always Impachahahahaha. I can't complete the thought.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
So I got a halloween party to go to in a few hours. Any ideas as to what I should dress up as?

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Thought about what?

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Ahhh

Yeah, I think about that all the time, too.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Purple Monkey posted:

Heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says his co-workers are loving children. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where people keep trying to use real glass around him.

Doctor says, 'Treatment is simple. Great clown CM Punk is getting elbow dropped in the balls in town tonight. Go and see that. That should pick you up.'

Man bursts into tears. Says, 'But doctor…

... I am CM Punk.

Doctor replies:

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Hey, I can't put my finger on it, but I feel there's something missing from this page.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
That's better

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Fart Radio posted:

hey remember when satoshi kojima did an elbow drop and hit cm punk square in his nuts? that was great

Pics?

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

super macho dude posted:

I may one day forget the face of my father, but I will NEVER forget the time Phil Brooks, commonly known as CM Punk (the CM stands for Chick Magnet), got his genitals absolutely smashed the gently caress in from a flying elbow drop by the 53 yr old professional wrestling legend Satoshi Kojima during a match at the second annual Forbidden Door ppv

Wait I forgot that moment. Can anybody help me out here?

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Hey, the doctors just told me that if I don't see a pathetic manchild getting smashed in the nuts within the next three hours, I'll die a very painful and agonizing death.

Can anybody help?

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
This thread got bumped like CM Punk's balls.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Sorry this image is not loading on to my phone. Can someone help a brother out?

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

David D. Davidson posted:

Sorry this image is not loading on to my phone. Can someone help a brother out?

And can I get like ten of them?

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Dude turned Punk's nuts into dough.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

On The Internet posted:

Sting retires and we all forget about the time that Satoshi Kojima eviscerated CM Punk's cock and balls?

Sting retired?

I haven't been keeping up on wrestling. I've been too busy loling at Satoshi Kojima hitting an elbow drop on CM Punks nuts.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Hey guys, I got into a pretty bad car wreck yesterday, and I now have partial amnesia. Specifically of CM Punk and Satoshi Kojima's match at Forbidden Door 2023.

Anybody got any GIFs that might get those neural pathways functioning again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Yep, that did the trick. Thanks.

Any advice on recalling my mother's face?