Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I REMEMBER (punk getting cock dropped)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Had to google it just to make sure i didnt make it up in my head

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Goddamn I just remembered this and im literally laughing out loud

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Jerusalem posted:

Anybody else remember that time Satoshi Kojima elbow dropped CM Punk's nuts? :xd:

The memory of this moment awoke me from my slumber this fine morn

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

He did it, he really did it, that mad bastard

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I'm work posting and just remembered the time professional wrestling legend Satoshi Kojima successfully performed a flying elbow drop off the top rope and smashed it into the dick&balls of some indie wrestler calling himself Chick Magnet Punk. Pretty sure that guy isn't working anywhere anymore :shrug:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Just got back from a local SCW show and not a single dick or ballbag was elbow dropped, indie wrestling is so over

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

JSmithOTI posted:

Good morning! Remember when Satoshi Kojima smashed CM Punk's testicles with an amazing elbow drop? What an incredible maneuver.
Me when it happened

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

JSmithOTI posted:

Woke up disappointed that I didn't dream of Kojima's elbow drop to CM Punk's nuts.

Brother, that dream is a reality

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

6/25/23 Never Forget

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Shard posted:

I'm bringing it here because I dont think they want me to put it in the aew thread lol but I giggle every time I see someone being legit happy to be in AEW and then think about mr. grump CM Punk. He had it loving all. And he self imploded because he's a big ol dork

Extremely funny and good. His welcome back PPV match from injury and suspension, they even gave him his own vanity project on TV and the legend Satoshi Kojima elbow dropped him from off the top rope right into his little penis & balls.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Captain Foo posted:

Good morning! Cm punk got elbow dropped in the cock and shortly thereafter, fired for cause

UN-BE-LIEVABLE

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Waking up like Scrooge on Xmas morning, shouting out my window "You there, boy! Did Kojima really elbow drop CM Punk in his twig & berries? Or was it all a dream!?"

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Really wish he would have also done a lariat to Punk's balls but hey, gift horse in the mouth and what not :shrug:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

JSmithOTI posted:

Lol lmao @ Satoshi Kojima bashing nuts with an elbow drop

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Vince & Triple H metaphorically elbow dropping Punk in the balls today by saying get lost to his rehiring

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

he hit him right in the fuckin nuts lol

:yeshaha:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Even if somehow on the off chance Punk DOES get rehired by WWE, nothing will compare to the time Kojima thoroughly emasculated him live on PPV by squashing his yambag with a mighty strong style elbow drop.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Satoshi'd deez nuts

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

World Princess posted:

I'm hoping CM Punk goes to Impact next so he can have a meltdown over, idk, Bobby Fish and potentially get his nuts crushed by Kojima again.

Punks STILL seething at the time Fish kicked out at 3.1 after getting hit by the GTS that one time in AEW

Also, :lol: at Kojima just absolutely BLASTING Punk's dick & balls with an elbow drop at Forbidden Door just :lol:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Pylons posted:

Just had a nap and dreamed that Satoshi Kojima elbow dropped CM Punk right in his little grapes at Forbidden Door 2023 in Toronto Canada.

Dreams are manifestations of reality, past and future.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

:lol:

I remembered

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Nothing from nowhere, Punk's no one at all
Radiate, recognize two elbowed balls
As we all form one dark flame
Obliterate*

*CM Punk's testicles

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Punk awakens in the middle of the night, clutching his groin and screaming a terrified "KOJIMA!!!"

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Pikavangelist posted:

two years ago on this day, Eddie Kingston dunked on CM Punk almost as hard as Satoshi Kojima's elbow dunked on CM Punk's nuts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO0j3xaZ53E

Goddamn Punk got hit in his little bitch balls

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

YOU'RE LAUGHING, A MAN GOT ELBOW DROPPED IN THE BALLS AND YOUR LAUGHING

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

What did I ever do in this world to deserve an empty-headed loving dumb gently caress like Breadman Satoshi Kojima to go out on national television and loving go into business for himself? For what? What did I do? What did I ever do? Didn’t do a goddamn thing.

I’m trying to run a loving business and when somebody who hasn’t done a drat thing in this business jeopardises the first million dollar gate this company has ever drawn off of my back and goes on national television and does that, it’s a disgrace to this industry, it’s a disgrace to this company. Now we’re far beyond apologies. I gave him a loving chance and it did not get handled and you saw what I had to do, which was very regrettable lowering myself to his loving level.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Purple Monkey posted:

Heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says his co-workers are loving children. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where people keep trying to use real glass around him.

Doctor says, 'Treatment is simple. Great clown CM Punk is getting elbow dropped in the balls in town tonight. Go and see that. That should pick you up.'

Man bursts into tears. Says, 'But doctor…

:hmmyes:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

I just remembered

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Read an incredibly dumb take that Punk was actually wearing the Devil mask and will return at Full Gear, then I remembered Satoshi Kojima absolutely blasted his ball-bag with an elbow drop on one of the most hyped PPVs in recent memory, utterly embarrassing him and sending him down a shame spiral that lead to him getting fired, never to return to AEW.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Thankful it wasn't MY balls & penis that got smashed

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Woke up this morning, checked the news, Phil Brooks is back in the fed (lol), and immediately remembered that Kojima destroyed his genitals with an elbow drop (also lol)

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

WWE starts up a Punk/Nakamura feud, brings back Nak's ball punching gimmick, Punk quits out of sheer terror

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

There's not a 0% chance that one day on commentary Michael Cole will bring up the fact that CM Punk once got his penis smashed in by a top rope elbow drop from Japanese pro-wrestling legend Satoshi Kojima

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Writer Cath posted:

Just remembered this happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

ITS HAPPENING