Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Just thought about it again lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Punk wasn't thinking rationally, his nuts were elbow dropped so severely at Forbidden Door that the impact literally careened through time.

At all points in his life Punk is feeling the pain of an elbow drop to the nuts. That's his burden.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

“You know what? I think I’m going to try and get a fresh start here. I have my own show, I can hang out with FTR all the time, and they’re letting me carry my own championship belt around. Life is good for the Punker, I should really take some time to slow down and appreciate everything I’ve been given. Now then, time to prepare for my match at Forbidden Door. As long as I don’t get elbowed in the nuts, everything should go swimmingly.”

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

TV Zombie posted:

This seems false because it feels too ridiculous to be true:

https://twitter.com/WrestlePurists/status/1700094097191473475?s=20

The mental image of CM Punk flying into a rage watching BTE is gonna stick with me for a while. Especially with how Nemeth-heavy the show has been lately.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

I kept wondering if they'd sneakily mention this on commentary at Wrestledream. No matter, though, I still remembered.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Shard posted:

I'm bringing it here because I dont think they want me to put it in the aew thread lol but I giggle every time I see someone being legit happy to be in AEW and then think about mr. grump CM Punk. He had it loving all. And he self imploded because he's a big ol dork

He got his own TV show and got to dictate who was on it. He got spotlight matches on all the papes. He got his own fake belt. He got to shoot on people and complain when they made even the slightest comment back towards him.

None of that matters, though, as he got elbow dropped in the nuts.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Elbowed Yambag Jones over here.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Punk: "Pro wrestlers should really unionize, but they're far too selfish and stupid for this."

Kojima: "im gonna elbow drop this guy's nuts"

https://i.imgur.com/azQ9OgR.mp4

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

This MFer would rather deal with Saudi Arabia than another elbow drop to the nuts

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Pretty “nuts” to have Punk’s first promo in the WWE be a 5 minute diatribe about getting elbowed in the testicles, but I guess they’re going for something big there.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

The proletariat will elbow drop the bourgeoisie, the first volley was thrown at Forbidden Door. Throw off your shackles and elbow drop your oppressors as Kojima has shown us the way.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Imagine getting hit in the balls so hard you run back to the employer who fired you on your wedding day, went out of their way to trash your legacy, and even posted a video of your rear end online.

Guess what, you don't need to imagine, you just need to ask CM Punk about it.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Punk adopted all the young women of NXT and started calling them his "daughters" because, sadly, that elbow drop to the nuts ensured he'll never have a biological daughter.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Lots of online speculation that Punk is/was on steroids. Kojima's elbow to the balls is even more impressive considering that means he had a much smaller target to hit.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

It’s even funnier now since Punk’s such a whiny bitch

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Kojima heard Punk bitching about guaranteed pay for his coworkers and knew what had to be done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

cagliostr0 posted:

Punk doing the plancha, eating poo poo then Joe doing the wanker gesture is one of my favourite moments in wrestling.

I watched All In with my wife and my parents and this elicited cheers from my 68 year old mother, it was amazing.