Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
I'm glad that a veteran that young wrestlers should take advice from demonstrated the correct way to deal with Shawn on pills brain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Much like Maradona and the hand of God, in the moment a divine force took over Kojimas body and directed his elbow where it was most needed.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
I would like them to reprise the taichi vs Kota G1 match but with taichi vs punk and taichi shoot nut shotting instead of leg kicking

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Exactly that but with Miho abe praying for the swift death of the cm penis

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Bonk posted:

who sings the song in this scenario

Maki Itoh

I couldn't think of any other wrestler that sings and would declare themself 'the harbinger of destroyed balls'

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

MysticalMachineGun posted:

If you want a picture of the future, imagine an elbow hitting CM Punk's nuts - forever.

Two balls poo poo on the mat. An elbow falls from the sky and crushes them. Time works the same way

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Luckily I found this rare footage

Watching this on loop while listening to gimme dat ding

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

JSmithOTI posted:

Thank you Kojima-san

Many people are saying this

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

JSmithOTI posted:

What would the tallest height someone could survive an elbow drop? For clarification: I'm only concerned about the health of individual giving it, not necessarily the one receiving it.

The roof bumps zandig did with Nick mondo and Janella are probably the upper limit

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Imagine being elbow dropped in the balls then discovering wwe does want beepie but doesn't want you, a second figurative elbow drop to the balls

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

super macho dude posted:

Even if somehow on the off chance Punk DOES get rehired by WWE, nothing will compare to the time Kojima thoroughly emasculated him live on PPV by squashing his yambag with a mighty strong style elbow drop.

Book him in a redo of the shinsuke vs AJ feud except it's the entire 24/7 geek squad and they all take turns shoot kicking him in the yambag

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
We will never forgetti
CM punk's smashed meatballs and spaghetti

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Every morning I wake up and open palm slam my favourite tape into my VCR. It's forbidden door 2023 and I do all the moves with my hero Kojima.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
People disrespect iizuka all the time but he really is an important part of wrestling history because without him Kojima would never have developed the technology required to crush punk's meat and two veg

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Eat This Glob posted:

somehow cm punk walked away from this match victorious even though kojima obviously won this one-sided squash

You need to go back to school, the mat was providing an equal and opposite force to the elbow providing a bidirectional ball crush

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Jerusalem posted:

I know this is just standard heel character work but I can't help but view this sequence from the match without the backstage context playing out in my head:

https://i.imgur.com/joaVTRB.mp4

:allears:

:rubby:

Punk doing the plancha, eating poo poo then Joe doing the wanker gesture is one of my favourite moments in wrestling.