Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

It's hard to imagine Kojima hitting Punk's nuts even more perfectly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Satoshi "Yambag Hunter Jones" Kojima

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Thank you Kojima-san

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

haunted bong posted:

lmao remember when cm punk got elbowed right in the nuts by satoshi kojima?

I really liked it when Satoshi Kojima elbow dropped CM Punk right in the nuts.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Good morning! Remember when Satoshi Kojima smashed CM Punk's testicles with an amazing elbow drop? What an incredible maneuver.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

I almost didn't think about Satoshi Kojima's elbow drop to CM Punk's nuts today.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Woke up disappointed that I didn't dream of Kojima's elbow drop to CM Punk's nuts.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Imagine just laying around and then suddenly the beautiful elbow of Satoshi Kojima drops right into your cock.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Right in CM Punk's forbidden door.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Happy October 3. On this day I Remembered.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Happy birthday Stone Cold 64

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Good morning everyone! Time to bump the best thread because I remembered the time when Satoshi Kojima elbow dropped CM Punk square in the yam bag.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Long-Time Lurker posted:

Wish the hardcore AEW stans who are now incidentally grumpy AEW watchers ever since Punk got fired would just remember that Kojima crushed his balls (or watch a .gif of it) and then maybe the AEW threads would be readable again.

So this is a thing that's currently happening, right? I thought I was going crazy when noticing there seems to be more grumpin' in AEW threads recently. More people need to remember the time when CM Punk got his balls smashed in by Satoshi Kojima's incredible elbow drop.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Imagine if Kojima had a ladder to jump off of to smash the nuts of CM Punk with an elbow drop :allears:

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

What would the tallest height someone could survive an elbow drop? For clarification: I'm only concerned about the health of individual giving it, not necessarily the one receiving it.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

neoaxd posted:

I feel you can probably got a lot higher. Serious injuries for sure, but not necessary lethal.
I think this should be attempted and recorded and broadcast, imo.

If we go higher do you think technology exists to bash someone's balls in with the elbow drop? I think Satoshi Kojima could do it, especially if the target was CM Punk's yambag.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Lol lmao @ Satoshi Kojima bashing nuts with an elbow drop

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Happy Tuesday to Satoshi Kojima's elbow

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

What an amazing man with an amazing elbow drop

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Goodnight, Satoshi Kojima fans. May the Bread Man elbow Drop CM Punk's nuts in your dreams tonight.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

A grown man, Satoshi Kojima, jumped off of the top turnbuckle and drove his elbow right into the penis and/or balls of CM Punk. He's probably still feeling it!

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

I think that he did it on purpose. I think he DOES have the technology.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

cagliostr0 posted:

Imagine being elbow dropped in the balls then discovering wwe does want beepie but doesn't want you, a second figurative elbow drop to the balls

I would hate for someone to photoshop Kojima-san out of the gif, but I kinda now do want to see Beepie drop an elbow in to ol Punker's nuts

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Imagine a slasher flick starring cm punk but instead of getting murdered with knives he keeps getting hit in the nuts by Satoshi Kojima

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Elball drop

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

You know that Satoshi Kojima bashing CM Punk in the nuts gif? What if someone photoshopped it to be Satoshi Kojima elbow dropping CM Punk in the nuts. That'd be great.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

It's funny to watch it and anticipate that he's supposed to elbow drop him in the chest. He overshoots it every time. Hell yeah

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

David D. Davidson posted:

So I got a halloween party to go to in a few hours. Any ideas as to what I should dress up as?

Go as CM Punk's nuts being obliterated by Satoshi Kojima's elbow

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Why would anyone not bump this thread though? Is there a chance that everyone here will forget the time that Satoshi Kojima bashed CM Punk's nuts with an elbow drop?

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

In retrospect, I'm glad Satoshi Kojima elbow dropped CM Punk square in the nuts. I felt that way right when he did it, too.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

What do you think hurt more? Punk's balls after getting smashed or his ego after getting fired for cause?

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Big dick (smashing) energy from Satoshi Kojima

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

I woke up and then I remembered. Happy Thanksgiving Satoshi Kojima.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Bumping this. I didn't watch Punk's promo from last night, but I can guarantee it wasn't nearly as entertaining as the time his nuts got smashed in by Satoshi Kojima's incredible elbow drop.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Just here to bump the thread. Thank you bread man

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Nutsdrilled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023