Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

Defenestrategy posted:

Im wondering what kind of technology would have allowed it that he claims he didnt have. Like did he have eye technology that allowed a clear view of punks nuts to target? Booster jets that allowed him to minutely adjust his position in midair? Metal in his elbow to hit harder?

Activate V.A.T.S. to show a 100% hit chance to elbow drop CM Punk's nuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

Shard posted:

A doctor would have the technology

I've never seen Dr Britt Baker, Dr Death, Dr Luther, Dr Issac Yankeem, or Dr Tom Prichard deploy this technology so perhaps not.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
Rereading one of my favorite books and just got to one of my favorite lines.

`If you want a picture of the future, imagine a Japanese elbow landing on Chicago balls — for ever. `
—George Orwell, 1984

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

ChrisBTY posted:

The Devil is in fact CM Punk but after Kojima dropped an elbow on his ballsack he is too ashamed to ever remove the mask or even speak on in front of a camera again.

Due to an excess of pride, God's(Tony Khan's) most favored angel Lucifer(CM Punk) lead a rebellion and convincing other angels (FTR) to join him but was struck down by the archangel Michael (Satoshi Kojima) with a flaming sword (flying elbow straight to the nuts) and plunged him to Hell(Collision) where he reigned until the end times (All In) . It all fits together people.

Most Power Alex fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Nov 15, 2023

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
Some people take inspiration from nature or music. Me, apparently my muse is a man getting elbowed in the nuts.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
The grass isn't greener on the other side, the grass is green where you are not getting your cock and balls elbowed from the top rope.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
I enjoyed every word of that.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

beepo posted:

Can someone send a copy of this thread to the library of congress?

I'd feel better if we included a copy on the next space probe we send outside the solar system.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

ChrisBTY posted:

Unless Kojima's elbow has the ability to time travel he was several years too late for both.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
https://i.imgur.com/m2LnQhr.mp4

Most Power Alex fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Feb 22, 2024

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
As a Canadian it always fills me with pride whenever I remember it was on our soil that CM Punk's cock and balls were completely demolished by Satoshi Kojima's elbow drop.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
Unmute for sound
https://i.imgur.com/QYEdJrG.mp4

Most Power Alex fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Apr 24, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Oh, wow, would you look at that!

Bonus: