Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Anybody else remember that time Satoshi Kojima elbow dropped CM Punk's nuts? :xd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

lmao it hit him right in his lovely little nuts

:lol: loving gottem alright :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

super macho dude posted:

The memory of this moment awoke me from my slumber this fine morn

No sooner had the walnut shell shattered beneath the pressure of the nutcracker than a shudder ran through me and I stopped, intent upon the extraordinary thing that was happening to me. An exquisite pleasure had invaded my senses, something isolated, detached, with no suggestion of its origin. And at once the vicissitudes of life had become indifferent to me, its disasters innocuous, its brevity illusory – this new sensation having had on me the effect which love has of filling me with a precious essence; or rather this essence was not in me it was me. ... Whence did it come? What did it mean? How could I seize and apprehend it? ... And suddenly the memory revealed itself. Satoshi Kojima elbow dropping CM Punk's nuts.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

A Fancy Hat posted:

The mental image of CM Punk flying into a rage watching BTE is gonna stick with me for a while. Especially with how Nemeth-heavy the show has been lately.

Cutler all poring over Youtube analytics to figure out if Punk is watching and using that as a guide for how to edit together the show.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

If I remember right, there was also an incident (can't remember if it was pre or post return) where he, knowing that Hangman Adam Page wasn't there, did an unscripted callout demanding Hangman come out to the ring to say poo poo to his face, then mocked him for being a coward too scared to come out when called out. Which is... you know, incredibly loving pathetic. On Being the Elite they made it into a joke with a skit where Hangman is obsessing over something petty with the Dark Order, a stagehand pops in and says,"Hey Adam, CM Punk is ca-" and everybody in the room screams at him to gently caress off because Adam is dealing with something important right now!

What wasn't pathetic was the time that Satoshi Kojima elbow dropped CM Punk's nuts.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Joey McChrist posted:

hangman page blew up his first brain then kojima blew up his second

Shibata: That's why you gotta take out your brain for air every so often. Nobody ever listens to me :mad:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

thefncrow posted:

I think this might be actually mixing up two incidents. There was that one where Punk called him out live on TV (which was pre-Brawl Out), but it seemed like Hangman was actually backstage when Punk did that one, from John Silver's pic and then the follow-up BtE video. Probably more likely that Hangman just wasn't about to actually go charge out in the middle of the TV show to participate in whatever off-script and unauthorized bullshit Punk was trying to start.

The incident when Punk decided to talk poo poo when Hangman wasn't there was after Collision started, when the show was in North Carolina and Punk decided to start running his mouth about Hangman after the TV main when the show had already gone off the air.

Probably, I never took my brain out and shook it clear before putting it back in, so I get a lot of stuff mixed up. One thing I'm still pretty clear on though is that time Satoshi Kojima elbow dropped CM Punk's nuts.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Don't give Kojima too much credit, he probably had a lot of technology to guide him to his destination.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Woah what the gently caress!?! :aaa:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Well okay, so it turns out he didn't have the technology. But that doesn't change the fact that he never once apologized for elbow dropping CM Punk's nuts!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

BodyMassageMachine posted:

Lol just remembered!!

Holy poo poo! He elbow dropped CM Punk's nuts! :aaa:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/a8AIDdr.mp4

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

No wonder they were so distracted against FTR!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/vQJxKke.mp4

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

edogawa rando posted:

"To my mind, that strange, wild man who roamed the arenas of Japan was not only the world's greatest ball smashers, but one of the greatest breadmen who ever lived."

The Doctor first traveled back in time because he was concerned about how Kojima could have had the technology to do this to CM Punk, only to discover a shocking truth...

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jesus Christ. I can see myself lying in bed in the Hotel Edison, half asleep and staring idly at the window, when suddenly a bread-loving Japanese pro-wrestler appears two hundred feet tall in the midnight sky, dropping an elbow on CM Punk's nuts and screaming gibberish at the world: Watashi ni wa gijutsu ga arimasen!

We will leave the drapes open tonight.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

:bisonyes:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh wow :laugh:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Man, to go out there, have that much with Punk and still put the fucker over despite having seen the poo poo he just did and having to get him to stop raging out and actually have his loving match. Joe's a consummate professional.

Also Punk got elbow dropped right in the balls and that poo poo is always funny.

I know this is just standard heel character work but I can't help but view this sequence from the match without the backstage context playing out in my head:

https://i.imgur.com/joaVTRB.mp4

:allears:

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Also Punk got elbow dropped right in the balls and that poo poo is always funny.

:rubby:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

cagliostr0 posted:

Punk doing the plancha, eating poo poo then Joe doing the wanker gesture is one of my favourite moments in wrestling.

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Just a completely inspired night day of things i think about and go "that was awesome"

Joe rules so much, almost as much as that time Satoshi Kojima elbow dropped CM Punk's nuts

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SatansOnion posted:

note how he also hasn't tried it with Kojima-san, whom he knows for a fact can annihilate his genitive organs without even trying to

I don't know, you got any proof Kojima could do something like that?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SatansOnion posted:

it so happens that footage exists of exactly such an event, and after some research I even found that some forward-thinking wrestling fan had uploaded it to the internet!

:aaa:

Holy poo poo Satoshi Kojima elbow dropped CM Punk's nuts! :lol:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Watching this at the kitchen table, squinting as the sun keeps obscuring the view. Mom walks by and says,"I told you not to watch that nonsense during brea... holy poo poo, Satoshi Kojima just elbow dropped CM Punk's nuts! :lol:"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Fart Radio posted:

cm punk tried to make the world bend to his whims but couldn't even bend his limbs without them rupturing

Much like his nuts ruptured when Satoshi Kojima elbow dropped them :hmmyes:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I love this thread so much :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Oh, wow, would you look at that!