Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

If he had the technology you think Kojima would have just been elbow dropping everyone in the dick and balls his whole career? Maybe this was just a happy accident for him

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

little munchkin posted:

it's not clear from his tweet whether said technology would prevent elbow to balls contact, or facilitate the ability to initiate contact on demand

I think he's saying the technology would be to lock on and make sure he did a direct hit to CM Punk's dick and balls but that doesn't exist, so it's ostensibly an accident

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRvuU2iCusQ

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

next you're going to tell me he hates omega's expert water drinking technique

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Writer Cath posted:

I remember that! If only there was some video evidence of it happening.
Luckily I found this rare footage

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Eddie also wasn't as threatening to his spot as top babyface as Hanger was

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter