Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

The greatest moment in the history of our sport.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

Has Kojima said when he expects to have the necessary technology?

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

Do you think Punk's voice got all high pitched like in old movies when they'd get a nut shot.

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

Bonk posted:

Remember meeee, AEW?

When Kojima elbow dropped me in the nuts, I talked

JUST

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

That's that good poo poo.

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

Too bad the CAW features in Fight Forever are so slight, because I'd love to recreate this magical moment in time where I get to be Kojima elbowing Punk in the nuts, and a little damage signifier shows that Punk has an injury in his bathing suit area.

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

When he landed on CM Punk's balls a slot machine win dinging sound played and Sonic rings shot everywhere.

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

You think Punk farted when the elbow hit happened? I like to think he did.

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

He got hit so hard all his piss got shot up to his brain.

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

Starman can do this in NES wrestling, but you need a Game Shark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

Y'all remember that time this happened?