Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
You gotta set the mood. Do everything you can to help the lighthouse become relaxed and comfortable. You wanna make sure any responsibilities it might think it has for the day are taken care of by the time it gets home from work. You've got a hot bath drawn, and dinner already being made. A few candles. Red wine. Take it slow. Listen, really listen when the lighthouse wants to talk. Don't try to fix anything. Just be there, confident and supportive and un-phased by the trivialities of life, but not dismissive of their impact. Glide easily into the natural back-and-forth that brought you and the lighthouse together in the first place. If it's not ready to thaw, it's not ready to thaw. There's no mystery. It's your lighthouse. It'll come around. Before you know it:

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

Goddamn someone did a huge cum on that lighthouse

Dunno about the ice, though. I'd alternate spraying it down with a power-washer filled with rubbing alcohol and dish soap and then with a sand blaster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU