Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

We really need to not do the thing where the suspending and ending of a political campaign are interchangeable. You might recall John McCain "suspended" his campaign when the economy started to poo poo the bed but he didn't drop out- he was already the nominee, after all- but they're using it here in the sense of Hillary staying in just in case BHO died under mysterious Clintonesque circumstances

I am also just sick of the different psychological manifestations of people being unable to concede that Trump is the winner fair and square

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

it's a legal formality so she can continue to raise funds

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
dems are fully the austin powers steamroller guy at this point

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Apraxin posted:

https://twitter.com/lib_crusher/status/1765176860755767474
lol the gop nominated a holocaust denier who called school shooting survivors 'media prostitots' and has talked about mass-jailing trans people for nc governor, and the new york times is writing it up as an inspiring story of the hometown boy made good

i mean sure this all sounds bad when you put it that way but hed be the first black governor of north carolina and dont you feel a little ashamed of yourself trying to rob african american children in this country of their aspirational dreams

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003
State of Vermont's doing something fucky with write-ins--they're all supposed to be reported, and were being reported until this morning, but now "FREE PALESTINE" and "CEASEFIRE NOW" have been disappeared from the list (oddly, just "CEASEFIRE" is allowed.)

They're not even being considered spoiled ballots or lumped in under the "other write-ins yet to be counted", my city reports 653 D primary of which 5 blank, 0 spoiled, 53 writein while the state site reports 25 blank, 0 spoiled, and 33 writein.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

pivoting to running for the Dem nomination

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/1781077953259909255

seems like an overpay??

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
drat she really knows how to spot a winner

quote:

During the 2020 Democratic presidential primaries, Shanahan contributed $2,800 each to the campaigns of Marianne Williamson and Pete Buttigieg.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

this kind of feels like a money laundering operation at this point

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

so when RFK Jr becomes trump's vp nominee what happens to her

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Shear Modulus posted:

Presumably she continues to function as a cash piñata, she was already giving RFK millions before being "picked" for VP

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Shear Modulus posted:

That’s not how you spell Tulsi Gabbard

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Thoguh posted:

That’s not how you spell Tulsi Gabbard

Who is a woman with decent name recognition and is currently a sitting governor and has worked closely with Trump in the past and has good connections to the GOP insider network. That’s right :shucks:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Who is a woman with decent name recognition and is currently a sitting governor and has worked closely with Trump in the past and has good connections to the GOP insider network. That’s right :shucks:

:shehuck:

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Monkey's Paw President Sanders

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

that's my name and that's what it is

https://twitter.com/CNCity_Rebuilt/status/1781073643033837874?t=PVmERVtHkhd_x0eDEf8w_w&s=19

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Dokapon Findom posted:

Monkey's Paw President Sanders

It’s too funny to happen, alas

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Trump would not under an circumstances put himself in a position where he had to be associated with an ugly woman.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
tulseh...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

If we're talking fake presidential campaigns, I prefer Gogo Para Presidente!

https://youtu.be/wPwQKQosEKo?si=b1RKZkNzBujTtVZ-

Its got a kinda YTP vibe, but it was made in 1995.

My brother and I still regularly quote "Gogo... is back in the race" whenever presidential election politics come up.