Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
i bet they didn't even superglue the cans. carny card revoked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

this is the guy who's supposed to be the next Rising Star like rubio was 10 years ago right

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

ahem way to forget these superstars

https://twitter.com/coltonmca13/status/1659321809034964993
https://twitter.com/TheBirdWords/status/1685083861691072512
https://twitter.com/HirshSingh/status/1684670959934918656

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

dont like him but will be voting for trump to defeat the fascists

thank you

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

this is fun and fulfilling, actually

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Brilliant thread. I support all of these canidates.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
so the big question is, who will be VP?

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

dont like him but will be voting for trump to defeat the fascists

been saying this

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
I dont even know what ramaswamy's deal is? Why is he 2nd place now? I know all these freaks have a deal just wondering what his is

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

I dont even know what ramaswamy's deal is? Why is he 2nd place now? I know all these freaks have a deal just wondering what his is

DeSantis has flamed out and a new turd bobbed to the top.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I know all these freaks are tier-C losers, but the Pence campaign is so confusing on narrative and communication alone. Normally VPs point to their accomplishes in the administration they served in and how exactly can Pence do that while running against Trump?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Mr Hootington posted:

DeSantis has flamed out and a new turd bobbed to the top.

2012 primary polling dot jay peg

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

Vivec manifesting in our reality to run a losing presidential bid is very poetic and beautiful imo

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

i say swears online posted:

this is fun and fulfilling, actually

extremely good trump odds

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

he will take every interview and media opportunity offered

if someone bought an account for him he would post here for a day

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
remembering the halcyon days of 2015-16 and the serial humiliations of every successive anti-trump candidate

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
this perry johnson guy seems like viral marketing for a new nbc political comedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j8yZAksGmM

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

Listening to him try to paper the religion thing over with vague references to belief in god (generalized) to Christian fundamentalists is really funny

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Poor Hurd

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

need to retruth this

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

thats correct

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

Republican politicians are so uninspiring the voters start paying attention to non-elected celebrities and businessmen like Trump, Ben Carson, Herman Cain.

Ramaswamy goes on cable news a lot

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

Nichael posted:

I know all these freaks are tier-C losers, but the Pence campaign is so confusing on narrative and communication alone. Normally VPs point to their accomplishes in the administration they served in and how exactly can Pence do that while running against Trump?

he’s the “what if trump strokes out” candidate, that’s basically it

not the worst bet to make but you look pretty stupid if it doesn’t happen

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Soup du Jour posted:

he’s the “what if trump strokes out” candidate, that’s basically it

not the worst bet to make but you look pretty stupid if it doesn’t happen

Even if trump does stroke out, will the maga mass even vote for anybody else?
They know they can push their power around.

mazzi Chart Czar has issued a correction as of 02:03 on Jul 30, 2023

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

That images probably boosted him up more than anything else he's done. At least he is trying to court the Nazis.
Instead of just flubbing his way to the finish line hoping Trump takes himself out.

You know, I’m surprised a GOP politician with nothing to lose doesn’t just go all in with Nazi imagery, even more boldly than Trump did. Just cross every threshold and break every taboo. We’re already getting ideological trial balloons floated in the media in the form of questioning whether the Russians were worse than Hitler and whether we backed the wrong guy during that war. I guess your average chud might still love Israel too much to cross that line and vote for someone like that, but who knows. What’s David Duke up to these days?

SgtMongoose
Feb 10, 2007

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Even if trump does stroke out, will the maga mass even vote for anybody else?
They know they can push their power around.

Pence is running as the sensible establishment candidate who will restore dignity and honor to the Presidency. He's dead on arrival with the Republican base. His hope is the Feds stop Trump and the party rigs the primaries like was supposed to happen for Jeb and did happen for Romney.

ProperGanderPusher posted:

You know, I’m surprised a GOP politician with nothing to lose doesn’t just go all in with Nazi imagery, even more boldly than Trump did. Just cross every threshold and break every taboo. We’re already getting ideological trial balloons floated in the media in the form of questioning whether the Russians were worse than Hitler and whether we backed the wrong guy during that war. I guess your average chud might still love Israel too much to cross that line and vote for someone like that, but who knows. What’s David Duke up to these days?

Russophobia is a bigger thing in the Dem liberal base now. The MAGA set are discovering their pre-WW2 isolationist roots and the Ukraine war has become toxic for Desantis, Pence, and everyone who support sending infinite aid and escalation in Ukraine. The Republican candidates have the same conundrum that the Dems had in '04 and '08 with Iraq. Their base wants the US out of the war and the boys/money brought home, the establishment candidates are mainly concerned that the other party isn't prosecuting the war good enough and they'll totally do a better job.

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

trump could end that dork's campaign in an instant by calling him will turd

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

DeSantis does not know how to interact with people.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

love this guy's energy

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1685139905595531264

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

"enjoy life" is a great way to end your iowa stump speech

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
it certainly is bold to introduce such a strange and foreign concept to the iowans

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Doing a line before your stump speech and just going ham, knowing you have absolutely nothing to lose

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Vox Nihili posted:

Doing a line before your stump speech and just going ham, knowing you have absolutely nothing to lose

he's trying to buy his way into the debates and i hope he succeeds. hell, i toxxed for it

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Al! posted:

this perry johnson guy seems like viral marketing for a new nbc political comedy

Perry's a local guy, I've been following him since the start. You're only seeing the hits. He put out his own campaign reality show on YouTube and you'd think it would be hilarious, but he's just a businessman. Some of his speeches have been funny, and he really looks like he's got the potential to be insane, but I dunno watch for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJHJOa9IDmI

Here's the whole playlist. At one point I thought I could clip some funny poo poo out of it but :shrug: https://youtube.com/watch?v=lQq7nurqrlg&list=PL28Xm1HR7qow8oT51OFdcFpkCy_ycLpbM

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
A lot of these guys banked on court dates before March tbh. I don't know. I wish the best for this thread. I'd like to see more politics in CSPAM. I think it's going to be a long, slow victory march for my favorite president.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Al! posted:

Perry Johnson's plane was shot down over the Sea of Malarkey. It spun in. There were no survivors

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

casting my vote for mr. burzum

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

ohrwurm posted:

casting my vote for mr. burzum

Can’t blargh the Varg

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

extremely close race!!!!

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I was at an online seminar given by a former contestant of The Apprentice, and they described The Apprentice as "the hit show by Mark Burnett"

no mention at all of who hosted it!

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I really want at least one debate with Pence and Trump sharing the stage, and it's disappointing that Trump doesn't want to do them. He's denying me funny TV.