Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Alright so you've had a long tiring day and it's like 11 and you can barely keep your eyes open, but that poo poo is kicking in. You were such a party animal at 10, the night was yours. Anyways maybe you'll take a little nap before poo poo gets wavy, so you turn on the tube to some family matters. Soothing, wholesome, nap material. You fall into a sort of trance as dreams dance on your eyelids. The resounding voices of the Winslow family make you feel not alone, but not in a good way. There is a tension in the background, a violin string being stroked so tenderly, and it builds into a kaleidoscope of fragmented energy until you hear "DID I DO THAT?" and your trance is broken, you want to wake up. But then there is something soothing, familiar, a "this is why we're here" voice replaces the taught violin string, you hear it snap and the piano lid drop. You fuckin know he did that you son of a bitch. But who cares? He is carrying the show. He is carrying the loving show, you can go back to sleep, lay your tired head to rest. America is being entertained by a skinny nerd that doesn't know if he's doing stuff or not. They really are, god that's all they need. Count the sheep in your flock a drift off to dreamspace, it's ok, this is causing peace.. Then.. "DID I DO THAT?" But nobody ever tells him if he did or not. Your eyelids flutter as you contemplate opening them. No, it's all good, he doesn't need to know if he did that. I know he did that, you know he did that, we all know he did that, we saw him do that. You can rest now, you are only waking because you care.

Like seriously, an 8 hour marathon of that poo poo and then trying to chug coffee to pretend you slept and were going to have any kind of day.

Anyways what are some lovely trip ideas you guys have? :dukedog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
What you talking about, Overdog?

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
lets go visit twitter hq

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Taking a whole bunch of acid, a whole bunch of laxatives then spur of the moment catching a cross country bus to places unknown.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
One time I did a bunch of LSD as a teenager and watched Requiem for a Dream waiting for it to hit. Then I watched Fight Club and the drugs were peaking right as the ending reveal happened. Blew my loving mind.

Another time I did a bunch of MDMA and watched Grizzly Man and it really hosed with me that the bears would kill that poor twink after he was so nice to them

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

set a notification alert on your phone to go off halfway through dark side of the moon side 1 reminding you to think about everything stupid you've ever done in your life

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

naw

Gravid Topiary fucked around with this message at 07:42 on Jul 29, 2023

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
A trip to las vegas, but your 100% sober.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
youd think that taking shrooms and playing some classic snes games from your youth would be a soothing experience, but an hour later you never realized just how desolate yoshi's island looks and how chaotic and menacing those crashing waves were this whole time. now in a panic, you throw the controller to the floor, load up a deep house playlist in WACUP and turn on milkdrop visualization, but the damage is done. super mario world is now ruined for you forever by knowledge of its own latent sinister energy, and that poo poo can never be unseen

duddits
Dec 22, 2009
not much whats overdog with you?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

What's overdog?

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
Googling images for "flehmen response" and listening to merzbow for hours

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

egg_dog posted:

lmao

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

Edmund Sparkler posted:

What's overdog?

What is up dog?

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
I liked Lethal Weapon 3

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

not a trip but one time when i still lived in a city i smoked too much weed at a mates and then had to get a bus back to my flat. i was out in the busy city centre streets waiting for a bus high out of my mind trying not to look so. my phone runs out of battery so i no longer have music.

bus takes ages to come, i get on and find a seat upstairs where there are only a few other people.

bus sets off, then stops for like five minutes at one stop for some reason. only about ten mins from home, i'm desperate to get there by now.

then a huge group of spanish tourists, all like late teens maybe early 20's all suddenly pile up the stairs onto the top deck of the bus. there are so many of them that they take up all available seats including the one next to me. and they're all kneeling on the seats and leaning all over the place happily shouting and chatting with each other in spanish while i sit there totally blazed feeling anxious af.

lol

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

benadryl

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

egg_dog posted:

last guy that I heard that did that isn't allowed within 50 miles of Enumclaw now

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Ripping 80x salvia at bronycon

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

that'll leave you with a hoarse throat

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

dervival posted:

Nice
:lolplant:

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Nooner posted:

Ripping 80x salvia at bronycon

this might actually be the only way to survive attending bronycon

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
One time after dosing, I felt like playing Shadow of the Colossus for the PS2. I felt bad when I realized what I was doing halfway through the game. :(

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

dervival posted:

Good, matches my horse dick. :gizz:

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
But can you trip like I do?

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Overdog posted:

Good, matches my horse dick. :gizz:

i see why you call it my little pony now

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

not a trip but one time when i still lived in a city i smoked too much weed at a mates and then had to get a bus back to my flat. i was out in the busy city centre streets waiting for a bus high out of my mind trying not to look so. my phone runs out of battery so i no longer have music.

bus takes ages to come, i get on and find a seat upstairs where there are only a few other people.

bus sets off, then stops for like five minutes at one stop for some reason. only about ten mins from home, i'm desperate to get there by now.

then a huge group of spanish tourists, all like late teens maybe early 20's all suddenly pile up the stairs onto the top deck of the bus. there are so many of them that they take up all available seats including the one next to me. and they're all kneeling on the seats and leaning all over the place happily shouting and chatting with each other in spanish while i sit there totally blazed feeling anxious af.

lol

¡Ay, caramba!

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

dr_rat posted:

A trip to las vegas, but your 100% sober.

I cannot stress enough how bad of an idea this is (:ssh: I did it for work once :ssh:)

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Vampire Panties posted:

I cannot stress enough how bad of an idea this is (:ssh: I did it for work once :ssh:)

how did you manage to not murder everyone around you and burn the city to ashes?

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Buce posted:

how did you manage to not murder everyone around you and burn the city to ashes?

I mostly hid in my room and chain smoked cigarettes for 48 hours, only surfacing to gather supplies and the two mandatory meetings I had to make. I managed to disassociate enough to not visibly radiate anger during those two meetings, so it worked, but I was weird for a few weeks after that.

I loving despise Las Vegas.

naem
May 29, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/gNizMfa.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/NUiphsf.mp4

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

I walked through the cosmopolitan only to be late to a buffet once, then I had to take 2 showers and wash my clothes to get the stink of that place off of me. I think it's all the same air since they built the place, nobody has popped open a window or anything. In all fairness they advertised unlimited creme brule. :dukedog:

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

idosing

NC Wyeth Death Cult
Dec 30, 2005

He lost his life in Chadds Ford, he was dancing with a train.
Graceland for a second time

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
watch Threads

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

egg_dog posted:

the op said bad trip ideas

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:

dervival posted:

rock hard poner

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

NC Wyeth Death Cult posted:

Graceland for a second time

Put on my blue suede shoes and, touch down, in the middle of the poooouring rain. (shoes ruined)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Shroom in a slaughterhouse