Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Alright so you've had a long tiring day and it's like 11 and you can barely keep your eyes open, but that poo poo is kicking in. You were such a party animal at 10, the night was yours. Anyways maybe you'll take a little nap before poo poo gets wavy, so you turn on the tube to some family matters. Soothing, wholesome, nap material. You fall into a sort of trance as dreams dance on your eyelids. The resounding voices of the Winslow family make you feel not alone, but not in a good way. There is a tension in the background, a violin string being stroked so tenderly, and it builds into a kaleidoscope of fragmented energy until you hear "DID I DO THAT?" and your trance is broken, you want to wake up. But then there is something soothing, familiar, a "this is why we're here" voice replaces the taught violin string, you hear it snap and the piano lid drop. You fuckin know he did that you son of a bitch. But who cares? He is carrying the show. He is carrying the loving show, you can go back to sleep, lay your tired head to rest. America is being entertained by a skinny nerd that doesn't know if he's doing stuff or not. They really are, god that's all they need. Count the sheep in your flock a drift off to dreamspace, it's ok, this is causing peace.. Then.. "DID I DO THAT?" But nobody ever tells him if he did or not. Your eyelids flutter as you contemplate opening them. No, it's all good, he doesn't need to know if he did that. I know he did that, you know he did that, we all know he did that, we saw him do that. You can rest now, you are only waking because you care.

Like seriously, an 8 hour marathon of that poo poo and then trying to chug coffee to pretend you slept and were going to have any kind of day.

Anyways what are some lovely trip ideas you guys have? :dukedog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

Edmund Sparkler posted:

What's overdog?

What is up dog?

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

dervival posted:

that'll leave you with a hoarse throat

Good, matches my horse dick. :gizz:

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

I walked through the cosmopolitan only to be late to a buffet once, then I had to take 2 showers and wash my clothes to get the stink of that place off of me. I think it's all the same air since they built the place, nobody has popped open a window or anything. In all fairness they advertised unlimited creme brule. :dukedog:

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

NC Wyeth Death Cult posted:

Graceland for a second time

Put on my blue suede shoes and, touch down, in the middle of the poooouring rain. (shoes ruined)