Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Post ITT if you are like me and you're dumb as dogshit. Stupid as gently caress? You are welcome here. Post your opinions on current events and have a good time regardless of whether you are right or wrong!

Being dumb feels great, give it a shot if you haven't before. Bimbos and himbos and they/thembos (I'm too much of a dunbass to look up the gender neutral term for this) should all post with me here, if you are dumb enough to handle it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Anarchy seems feasible

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Al! posted:

dumb as dogshit op

Welcome to the dummy thread, fellow doofus :)

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Gravid Topiary posted:

better things are possible you guys

Agreed but you have to work really hard to improve your own material conditions however you can, then you can buy some nice things for yourself and your loved ones

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

POWELL CURES KIDS posted:

school lunch debt is a good way to teach children about financial responsibility

What's school lunch debt?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

lied to my dentist about how much I floss today and I think she bought it :twisted:

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Cuttlefush posted:

you can just scale your own teeth or whatever. it's a skill issue

god dammit i didnt realize it was this thread

It's okay to make mistakes, you're amongst your people here

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Al! posted:

wait lets unpack this, cuttlefush didnt know this was a thread where you say dumb idiot stuff and admitted to doing self dentistry, and now wants the thread gassed

lol

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Regarde Aduck posted:

man of steel was a bad superhero movie because it was too violent and superman let people die

I have not watched a DC superhero movie but when I found out that Superman died in one of the movies I got excited about maybe seeing Superman Red/Blue in theatres because those were my favorite Superman comics as a kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

a post may be fail but with every fail you don't even attempt is always going to fail, and never ftw. bill gates was fail many times before he was ftw