Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

Goddamn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

this is amazing

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

Spence is tough as hell. Maybe a bit to tough.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

the corner should stop it imo.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Holy poo poo

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

That was a perfect right hand.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
holy poo poo

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God
gently caress. Yes.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Unreal

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
I don’t know if I’m just talking poo poo here but it looks to me like errol spence didnt realize how easily bud would be able to lance through his guard

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Wow Crawford looks amazing

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

bud looking like the terminator. absolute brilliance wtf

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

ChaosReaper posted:

That was a perfect right hand.

Liked when he regrouped after getting uppercut and stung Spence back to send him down.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Dejan Bimble posted:

I don’t know if I’m just talking poo poo here but it looks to me like errol spence didnt realize how easily bud would be able to lance through his guard

He’s just so fast and strong. As soon as Spence tries to do anything there’s a crazy damaging jab landing on his jaw.

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

bout time to stop this honestly

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Spence is done.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

good stop.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

good punch

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

Just an amazing performance. Give this guy his loving flowers.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Crawford is insane

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

that was one of the greatest in-ring performances I've ever seen in any combat sport. Holy poo poo.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

I thought the fight would be closer than that. Crawford just made it look like they were in completely different leagues.

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

CommonShore posted:

that was one of the greatest in-ring performances I've ever seen in any combat sport. Holy poo poo.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

60% of his power shots :eyepop:

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
I’m not a boxing historian but that has to be one of the best performances in a big time fight of all time right?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Crawford is ridiculously loving good.

What a beat down.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
What was the last time Crawford fought a southpaw? He looked like he does it all the time.
For that matter, when was the last high profile southpaw fight?

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

I hope after I die people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

Posting for posterity but goddamn Crawford was incredible.

There's a rematch clause where the winner picks the weight. No way will Bud go to 154. No reason to think the fight will be any different at any weight

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

bud is so loving good. holy poo poo.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

That had no business going past 7

Cigar Aficionado
Nov 1, 2004

"Patel"? Fuck you.
As sublime as Crawford was, really seems Spence killed himself to make 147 and was a shadow of himself going into the fight. He looked shockingly bad tonight. Props to Crawford though, guy is a true A+ talent.

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

I'm seriously so happy right now. Like, after Broner/Maidana feelings.

So happy for Bud :)

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Bud is a bad bad man.

Holy poo poo.

Pound For Pound.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Yeah as recently as Tuesday I was saying Inoue but now I'm not sure. Probably leaning Crawford.

Jack B Nimble
Dec 25, 2007

Soiled Meat
Great fight, we had it going on our phones while we watched UFC at a bar.

Crawford would draw Spence into exchanges and get off just a bit sooner and cleaner. Even when he knocked Spence down at the end of the round, he was patient and careful going onto the next, just walking him down and waiting for the next exchange.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Jack B Nimble posted:

Great fight, we had it going on our phones while we watched UFC at a bar.

Crawford would draw Spence into exchanges and get off just a bit sooner and cleaner. Even when he knocked Spence down at the end of the round, he was patient and careful going onto the next, just walking him down and waiting for the next exchange.

yeah it was an execution. they should have stopped it at the 7th. he couldn't possibly win on points, and had hurt bud a total of gently caress all times to that point.

balancedbias
May 2, 2009
$$$$$$$$$

Crawford doesn't look like he was in a fight. Like, not even a goddamn sparring session.
:lol: at a rematch for this, Spence needs to move to 154 and stay the gently caress there.

Bud could lose his next 50 fights, I don't give a poo poo. That was a masterclass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

That was an rear end whuppin, yowza