Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which titles should the UFC have instead of the BMF?
This poll is closed.
The Actually Throws Jabs Effectively Championship 1 8.33%
The Knows To Call Someone Out In Their Interview Championship 1 8.33%
The Smart Enough To Not Use Social Media Championship 2 16.67%
The Quit MMA To Not Get Punched For A Living Championship 8 66.67%
Total: 12 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
that was sick. rooting for bobby green obviously but drat this will be depressing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
please don't stop this fight. it was shaping up sick. hope he's ok;

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

green is so loving confident hanging in tony's guard, loving him up, then busting him up on the feet.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

that's the sickest thing ever

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

delightful posted:

Everyone I ever liked watching fight is heading toward the end of their career and I don't know who any of the new blood is.

Welcome to my world

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

BlindSite posted:

gently caress it 10 bucks on Lewis by KO. I believe.

i just put 200 on bud and poirier. let's get it.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

yessssssss

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

"look at him go in there"

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i am so happy

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

kimbo305 posted:

This crowd reaction to his interview is insane. He's a treasure.

i couldn't hear his last words

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

BlindSite posted:

shout out to my wife, you know I love you and I'm comin' home to bust up them guts

or words to that effect (the bust up them guts is verbatim.)

lol

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

boxing about to go for the traitors here

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

gaethje looks loving good

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

holy gently caress lollllll

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

blue footed boobie posted:

Lol Masvidal looks like he put on 50lbs already

the speed which you put on weight going from highly active for decades to sedentary is honestly crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

BlindSite posted:

The baddest 'ustin on the planet.

lol