Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which titles should the UFC have instead of the BMF?
This poll is closed.
The Actually Throws Jabs Effectively Championship 1 8.33%
The Knows To Call Someone Out In Their Interview Championship 1 8.33%
The Smart Enough To Not Use Social Media Championship 2 16.67%
The Quit MMA To Not Get Punched For A Living Championship 8 66.67%
Total: 12 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

delightful
Jul 20, 2022
Shoutout Ted Nugent lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

delightful
Jul 20, 2022
Holland: Chiesa is bad we have it on film, Magny sucks kinda worse though

delightful
Jul 20, 2022
I will love TFerg until the end of time but he should retire... unless he wins this fight then he's awesome and on a resurgence.

delightful
Jul 20, 2022
I don't understand why injured fighters don't take the full time. Unless the opponent is literally knocked out on his feet, take the time to recover.

delightful
Jul 20, 2022
Protect the fighters, make the 5-minute break mandatory.

delightful
Jul 20, 2022
:(

delightful
Jul 20, 2022
Everyone I ever liked watching fight is heading toward the end of their career and I don't know who any of the new blood is.

delightful
Jul 20, 2022
Yay!

delightful
Jul 20, 2022
If there's a post-fight interview GOAT, it's Derrick Lewis #1, probably Nate Diaz #2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

delightful
Jul 20, 2022
holy poo poo, amazing!!!!!!