Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
hey i can post again. anyhow i PMed darkspider already but i'm here for my triumphant return to tier b (where I belong :hai:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
sent payment. can someone kindly link the tier b league? when i got promoted last season i updated my bookmark and now can't figure out how to get back to it

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
:cheers:

e: lol I don't have permission to view it, i guess darkspider or whomever still has to move over promoted/relegated teams

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Tier B

Does August 27 at 4pm Pacific sound fair? It isn't perfect but seems to be the most so far participating with the fairest amount of notice.

https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/bY5n6V0b

I won't be able to make it most likely, was hoping for today
e: nvm 4pm Pacific works when i actually read posts correctly

HiroProtagonist fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Aug 20, 2023

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Lock posted:

Really hate to bow out y’all. Love the idea of this league and I’d finally become a middling top tier team that maybe could avoid regulation for the foreseeable future maybe? But money’s a problem this year and I’m cutting all corners I can. I hope to be back via waitlist one day, but I have to drop out this year.

Solidarity mate. Wishing you the best, hope to see you back.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
Are we still planning on tier b draft on Sunday? Or still in limbo on that?

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
I can do the 4th or 5th, Sunday the 3rd would probably work but more iffy. The 6th is a no go

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Whoreson Welles posted:

ESPN crash or is it just me?

yup getting a cloudfront error 500 trying to join the draft

e: joined from my phone, no idea why the espn desktop site is making GBS threads the bed rn

HiroProtagonist fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Sep 5, 2023

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Boywunda posted:

I'm Dakstreet Boys. Any interest in Mattison or Gibbs? McCaffery is off the table but anything else is available. WR for RB straight up or combination of swapping 2 or more is also an option.

sent you something you might find interesting but negotiation is possible

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
well my team is making GBS threads the bed already

good god what i wouldnt give for a decent RB

Whoreson Welles posted:

Wow, after losing Chubb I legitimately might not win another game. My team is horrendous, I don’t even know if I have trade fodder unless someone wants Cousins or Andrews in Tier B.

right there in that same boat brother

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
no, definitely not trolling. however, I just learned that trades won't process till next week. so now I have kupp locked in IR this week even if he plays.

Stellar.

I might go for shooting the moon this season. scoreless all year baby.

your counteroffer was indeed attempting to troll me though, i bugged out when i saw it

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
seems like the rest of the season's trades got processed more or less immediately and i can't see why this would be objectionable

e: robinson is locked from TNF, that might be a part of it

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
I was going to slot kupp anyway since i literally don't have a better gamble, if that matters. honestly i don't think someone looking at a 0-4 team is going to have a problem with it

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
can we push this through so that i have slightly less of a chance to lose this week?

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
feels appropriate being a returnee to tier b that i'm just this season's punching bag

sigh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
grats to you Tier B playoff contenders but i'll be here next season after competing for consolation bracket punching bag in addition to regular season punching bag

its kinda odd to me since the only thing i did different in the draft this year compared to last is to try out the FOTM (FOTY?) zero-RB but whatever i did I completely boned myself on basically all the positionals