Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

darkspider42 posted:

Welcoming Freaquency to Tier B

:sickos:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

I also just paid. I didn’t realize the PayPal info was in the thread

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

I’m available the 3rd-5th, though I have other drafts on Monday and Tuesday at 9pm EDT

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Dear Tier B,

I might have too many good receivers. Anyone wanna trade me a good RB?

I have this one Rashad Penny. Basically new in box!

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Whoreson Welles posted:

Wow, after losing Chubb I legitimately might not win another game. My team is horrendous, I don’t even know if I have trade fodder unless someone wants Cousins or Andrews in Tier B.

I sent you a proposal; can’t say it’ll fix everything but I think it’ll at least make you a touch more competitive.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

I'm willing to move Jalen Hurts or Kyler Murray.

Anything in particular you’re looking for?

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Whoreson Welles posted:

Hi it’s me, that rear end in a top hat whose Tier B team shows up well after being eliminated solely to ruin everyone elses playoff schemes.

Better come in swinging, just because I’m 4-8 doesn’t mean I’m rolling over!

Hey if I wanted to clinch the bye I should have *checks notes* planned for having five players on bye?!?

I thought I’d reloaded enough to make a game of it but I was the one who rolled over

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Boywunda posted:

Wins 5 in a row to sneak into first and claim a bye....feels good.

I swooned hard at the end of the season, so I’m just glad I managed to cling to a bye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Well, tough end to the season for me in tier B despite a hot start. I managed to weather JJ’s prolonged absence but losing Herbie, then Pacheco and JJ again sporadically did me in. Even with the bye and two bites at the apple i just couldn’t get it done; I had a feeling when Hock and Addison went down last week I was finished.

Congrats to you all that are moving up, I’ll be trying to join you (or replace you :sickos:) next year.