Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.

darkspider42 posted:

Keeper costs have been posted along with the supplemental draft pool

Please have your keepers in by end of day next Sunday, August 13 so we can start the sup draft after that.

Anyone who hasn't checked in please do so ASAP.

Back in for tier B- travelling the next two days, will send payment & join on ESPN as soon as I can

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
league fee sent

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

just did the Tier B doodle, apologies for not seeing the link earlier

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Tier B

Does August 27 at 4pm Pacific sound fair? It isn't perfect but seems to be the most so far participating with the fairest amount of notice.

https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/bY5n6V0b

works for me, and if it shifts an hour later, that's fine too

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Received. Thanks!